Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon

Members

Everything posted by Brandon

  1. It is unfortunate, toy prices have just gone insane post COVID. $50 for an extremely cheap plastic toy that is barely better then dollarma quality. They rarely had any good deals and we ended up buying from Amazon / Wal Mart since they had deals and toys for half the price. That location tried throwing poop on the wall with so many random half baked ideas. A few years back, I remember for like 2 weeks they tried to become bed, bath, and beyond and had half the store with linens, humidifiers, fruit mixers etc.... They tried to insert a mini HMV with a large amount of over priced vinyls. They massively expanded the book selection while removing the affordable science gifts that were perfect for b-day parties. Made a play land.... 10 years too late as the city already has a tonne of play lands.
  2. What is up with the D's in the league this year? It feels like the amount of 300 , 400 yard passing games is significantly higher then it has been for the last 20+ years.
  3. Yes he needs to be as charismatic as Ricky Ray. Holy crap was that guy a ball of personality!
  4. Whatever you do... don't read about Disney child stars.... Epstein and similar stories.... Nickolodeon kids...... and/or just look at Britney these days. Many child stars are used and abused.
  5. I read an article that said she was into drugs when she was 13. I'm assuming she was part of the horrible hollywood child actor scene where kids are fed drugs and then are surrounded by bad people that really mess them up.
  6. I watched the first 10 minutes of the game.... I saw the middle and left side of our o-line being absolutely shredded on the first few drives. I saw 2 bad fumbles.... I saw the D watching the plays happen and then reacting after a hand off or reception..... I saw enough. They came out looking slow and uninspired.
  7. Playing on the worst team.... Also Collaros had a lower efficiency rating then Brown and Vernon Adams was only slightly better.
  8. Thorax issues all around once again.....
  9. I also read that Ottawa had cut Max Duggan the other back up QB and signed some other guy that I've never heard of before? Dinwiddie going to roll with Maier and one guy off the streets for next game?
  10. Steep price? Any team would do a starting QB for a CFL first rounder any day of the week. Swap of the 2nd round picks means a really early pick. Very fair deal for us.
  11. Somewhere Terry Wilson's Mom is flipping out... Great move, I'd imagine Zach is retiring after this season. They'll find a way to keep all 4 QB's around this season. Next year Dru is #1, TE is #2 , Perkins is short yardage and change of pace 3rd stringer.
  12. After all the recent Grey Cup losses and coming so close to sweet victory..... can we rename ourselves the Blue Ballers?
  13. Did we not used to have a happy honker award? I'm not opposed to the name change! FTR - As someone who has worked alongside Inuits, the term Eskimo is not derogatory to the locals. It's much more of a fabricated controversy that some extreme liberal white folks generated. I also wouldn't associate the city of Edmonton with the term Eskimo. It would be like calling us the Winnipeg Mountains or the Saskatchewan Non-inbreeders.... I'd rather the league also have a week or maybe alternate each year where they have specifically Inuit art jerseys compared to the more traditional lower mainland Indigenous communities. Inuit art is really awesome and unique.
  14. The lack of attendance is not because of the name change. If the owner thinks reverting the name will gain good will and bring back people to the games... then he is a moron. The stadium, the bad teams, the fans aging out.. much larger factors. Seriously Wade Miller needs to be cloned in all of the cities , they do not know how to market and get people to the game for the non-football festivities. Young people spend ridiculous cover charges and over priced drinks to get out and meet people... offer the young people fair priced drinks and a fun hut that serves rum... get the ladies out and it will then cause the men to follow and spend big money. Families always want to get out (I know other cities have way more options then Winnipeg) but still an affordable family event is always desired. Old people... well I'm not sure what brings them out... maybe promise them some prune juice and a free news paper? These cities need to make more of an effort to draw a crowd.
  15. Young white people are not having kids and the fans are all aging out. Its a sad slow demise. The only way to get people at the games is making it an experience for young people....so a rum hut is the ultimate solution.
  16. What are the odds that a QB reduces in effectiveness as they get older. Zach is in strange territory because that never happens to any other QB.....
  17. You truly are Grampa Simpson :D
  18. Nate?
  19. Did we not sign White and Nield?
  20. Moxey could have made some plays... but as I said before BLM and Wheatfall and company were making some absolutely sick throws and catches. BLM turned back the clock 10 years last night. It was a game where we had to play at our best (on D) and unfortunately they did not.
  21. I'm not as down as some others on our D. Mitchell was throwing dimes all night long in bad conditions and Wheatfall was making circus like catches. It was concerning that we had zero pressure without blitzing and that the DB's definitely were outplayed. Not our night tonight.
  22. At least 30 - 40 times for me. I am guessing the system is broken/glitched because it would send like 5 in 5 minutes through out the night.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.