Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brandon

  1. We need to correct the o-line woes (Bryant sits?) and get one more quality receiver. I think with just a small amount of changes it would make a large difference. Also we need to run more often... as in all game long.
  2. Back in my youth the YMCA always had a bunch of naked old men hanging around the change rooms. I would complain to my gf at the time about how they'd sit bare balls on the bench and was then informed that the old ladies were worse. She used to see the old ladies riding the exercise bikes in the change room... with nothing on!
  3. Doege didn't look completely lost when he was given a chance a few years back. I'd have Dolegala lob bombs to Lawler... he has the arm and better odds of success then Ford running around madly over thinking and throwing a pick 6.
  4. If it is TE then I will be completely befuddled on what is going on with this club.
  5. I am not 100% certain that they would not do this. If they did then... yikes.
  6. I have no issues trading Zach for McManis straight up :D
  7. Imagine if they start TE over Dru ....
  8. Injury prone QB with a huge contract... right now I can't imagine. Later in the year with a desperate team losing their starting QB in the play off mix... he will have value.
  9. They scored 1 TD... not going to win many games with that kind of production.
  10. So are you saying if BLM had not been hurt that we win this game? Moving forward would you want TE as our starter over Dru Brown? That our gameplan without Zach should be 5 yard passes? Yes we can go on a tear if our D keeps up the good work and each opposing team loses their starting QB and have nobody of note to replace them in game. 125 yards passing is more then enough to win in the CFL.
  11. If only this team had a veteran QB who has played many games on the roster... oh wait. I put this on the coaches for having zero Plan B on an aging injury proned QB. If they have no faith in a rookie then why is he slotted as #2 and not #3?
  12. So every team is tossing 300 - 450 yards per game this season... we managed 120 yards. Yikes.
  13. What have I missed so far? I'm assuming it is not worth catching up on the PVR?
  14. It just feels post COVID that the club is not cycling in fresh blood with potential anymore. It's like a few new guys, a hand ful of known mediocre guys that we pray will one day break out, and a lot of status quo.
  15. Translation : I will be satisfied if we are not blown out and have no faith in us winning. :D
  16. I assume Kate is "attempting" at having a quirky personality to keep eyes on her as she is aging out and can be easily replaced by a woman who is twice as pretty and half the age.
  17. Is the cap going up sharply in the next few years?
  18. It is unfortunate, toy prices have just gone insane post COVID. $50 for an extremely cheap plastic toy that is barely better then dollarma quality. They rarely had any good deals and we ended up buying from Amazon / Wal Mart since they had deals and toys for half the price. That location tried throwing poop on the wall with so many random half baked ideas. A few years back, I remember for like 2 weeks they tried to become bed, bath, and beyond and had half the store with linens, humidifiers, fruit mixers etc.... They tried to insert a mini HMV with a large amount of over priced vinyls. They massively expanded the book selection while removing the affordable science gifts that were perfect for b-day parties. Made a play land.... 10 years too late as the city already has a tonne of play lands.
  19. What is up with the D's in the league this year? It feels like the amount of 300 , 400 yard passing games is significantly higher then it has been for the last 20+ years.
  20. Yes he needs to be as charismatic as Ricky Ray. Holy crap was that guy a ball of personality!
  21. Whatever you do... don't read about Disney child stars.... Epstein and similar stories.... Nickolodeon kids...... and/or just look at Britney these days. Many child stars are used and abused.
  22. I read an article that said she was into drugs when she was 13. I'm assuming she was part of the horrible hollywood child actor scene where kids are fed drugs and then are surrounded by bad people that really mess them up.
  23. I watched the first 10 minutes of the game.... I saw the middle and left side of our o-line being absolutely shredded on the first few drives. I saw 2 bad fumbles.... I saw the D watching the plays happen and then reacting after a hand off or reception..... I saw enough. They came out looking slow and uninspired.
  24. Playing on the worst team.... Also Collaros had a lower efficiency rating then Brown and Vernon Adams was only slightly better.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.