Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon

Members

Everything posted by Brandon

  1. I've heard if you are able to use a browser on your tv that live streams are plentiful and easy to watch sporting events as long as you have an ad blocker running. So I hear....
  2. Bench the highest paid player on the team for 2 - 3 other guys. The club would never have the nuts to do something like that. Maybe fake 6 game IR him as a nice way to bench him would be the only way to go.
  3. Zach could be serviceable as a veteran back up making a fraction of what his current salary is. Unless he is playing behind an S-Tier o-line he just doesn't have it anymore. He has guys underneath open , but doesn't have the ability to make a quick read/toss. His only success is doing the Fajardo spin and hope that he has that extra 2 seconds to make a play. Either that or drop back and toss it into a quintuple coverage like his first INT and hope that the receiver makes the play. The majority of his throws are off and many times Wilson was saying the ball was thrown late or a yard behind. Harris at least was throwing it to a place that the receiver has a 50/50 or even a slight shot at getting the ball.
  4. I finally had a quiet evening that allowed me to fully watch the game on PVR and rewind and rewatch many of the plays. Whoever said that we are screwed without Zach is a troll and needs to be kick/banned. My god was he awful tonight. NIGHT and DAY difference between him and Harris. Harris had a lot of blitzes and pressures on him and was able to find a hot read and/or get the ball out quickly. Zach is glacially slow on his reads , he had what 4 sacks on him in the first half alone? It feels like the ratio is 5 bad plays for every 1 good play. Lots of lame ducks and passes that are off the mark or thrown a second too late. What the hell is going to happen "if" we are deep in the play offs and he has to play in wind, his passes are already off with good weather. Brown came in and on his 2nd throw he was pressured and he immediately tossed it to Singer for a big gain. That throw alone was better then anything Zach did all night. I think at this point Perkins would outperform Zach. I also did not catch why he left the game? He didn't take a big hit, was it his head? All I know is that without Brady this team would be f''''''''''''''d.
  5. Maybe they are at the cap? Carrying 35 ST lbers can drain the account :)
  6. Good on those guys who made huge bank from the Saudi money. Completely unsustainable without them.
  7. Not really, more like a guy who gets 70 - 80 frequently. Even a guy like Lawler could get 150 yards and then nothing a week later. Tim White isn't a guy who disappears for 4 - 5 weeks and then re-appears for a game. He's steady.
  8. Negative 3 rushing yards compared to 231 yards rushing from BC. Just awful...
  9. Sooo I guess we over reacted during the last few weeks :D That being said... I still want changes. A few new faces please and thank you!
  10. You mean when...... The answer will be watch film, make a few tweaks, dot a few i's and cross a few t's, re-evaluate commitment of certain players, vague comment about vets needing to follow their lanes, less penalties, capitalize on opportunities, etc....
  11. I'm not going to lie... Mike O'Same and Tommy Con-Dull are both gold... LOVE IT!
  12. Time for A.I. Nate to make an appearence...
  13. 10 Lbers ... why?
  14. I blame Kelowna for jinxing things with deaths coming in threes....
  15. Somewhere Nate is going on a rant referring to him as Special Delivery Jones....
  16. In fairness 90% of the cast offs have been signed by Hamilton once Goveia left. Prior to that many of our players played elsewhere in serviceable roles. It's the last 3 - 4 years that we have seen a steep drop off of new incoming talent.
  17. What's Brendon Taman doing these days? He was always good at uncrumpling his napkins and signing older guys that had 1 - 2 good seasons left in them.
  18. I will drink two giant glasses of milk in her honor tonight....
  19. We can't be surprised, O'Shea has always said "minor tweaking" and needing to review film to adjust a tiny smidgen small adjustment to make things all better. Has he ever made veil vague threats of changes will be made if the guys keep dogging it? I think he's been more consistent on a non answer then even Mike Kelly handled internally crap from 20 years ago.
  20. Another downtown business goes down... very unfortunate. Global NewsRudy’s closing as restaurants continue to face challenges...Watch Rudy’s closing as restaurants continue to face challenges Video Online, on GlobalNews.ca
  21. I think OC/DC will go... I can't imagine they can O'Shea and Walters.
  22. I'd be curious to know the dynamics if anyone is approaching Walters or he himself is approaching his coaches and making suggestions for roster changes. Seeing guys like Mauldin who had 2 sacks who can come in and play for a season are quick fixes the club could (should) make. Geno Lewis can't possible be any worse then Gavin Cobb. Maybe bring back Houston for a 3rd (4th) time... I have no idea who is out there, but looking at other teams I'm continously seeing new names on gameday rosters. Some of them end up sticking. After ten games how many fresh faces have they tried out?
  23. I wonder had Javon Santos Knox stayed healthy how things would have turned out (for our Lbers)
  24. Another game I missed... from the looks of it these boards seem more entertaining then watching the action on the field. Maybe some kind of crazy miracle where Dinwiddie steps down as HC and stays as OC/GM and Ottawa picks up the rest of O'Shea's contract as HC/DC for next year? Does anyone know how or if the DoOrDie Odds and Sods is doing ok these days? I miss reading the odds and sods during our dark days , they were always a fun read. Lots of guys are getting axed in the NFL right now, any chance that they attempt at bringing any of them up here? Surely they can find someone who can do more then a Gavin Cobb 1 reception for 9 yards per game type of guy. Is their truly only 5 guys that they can pick from who can play in the CFL? Am I that out of touch that the pool of guys that we can bring in is so low that it's impossible to find replacements or competition? Geno Lewis even if he's shot can't be as bad as a Gavin Cobb?
  25. I don't ever remember a time on these boards or anywhere else that anyone ever said Jake Thomas was a fine or a talented player. He was just a guy who was just there. I also don't remember ever going to a game and hearing the crowd roar when the PA announcer would get excited after a big Jake Thomas play. I do still have memories in my head from 30 years ago when the PA guy would say "K.....D... WILLIAMS" after the dude would make a big play. Thomas could be a good coach, I'll give him a chance.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.