Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brandon

  1. He's the best of the awful CDN trio that they kept trying to make work. As a bench warmer he's adequate.
  2. Zach did roll out of the pocket a few times also which was good. He had time unlike before. He will definitely earn a big contract with the Redblacks next season.
  3. Vernon Adams is not going to be the guy that can take Calgary to the cup.
  4. Bombers going to find another way to lose a winnable game.
  5. Some runs with BO sure would be nice..... I'm sure Calgary will make adjustments to protect against those deep passes. Can our team make adjustments also?
  6. He sure did. Kelly and Stuart were also awful in the pre season yet they were given play time.
  7. Is Eli playing, the brief bits I've watched in this game they have had time to throw. Zach had time on that throw but horribly missed his target for the int.
  8. I'm sure Zach will have a great year tossing 20+ ints for the Redblacks next season.
  9. Hey Hey Hey.... Gavin Cobb contributed with his season long (checks stats) 14 yard reception earlier in the year. And his 70 yards less in the season compared to Singer despite starting in 3.5 times as many games as Singer.....
  10. Has the O'Shea regime ever cut a player who started several games?
  11. He was the only new guy in pre season that stood out. So naturally they sit him during the regular season and not give him a chance until injury.
  12. The culture was good and it wasn't a manic crazed Dinwiddie like regime. I have no issues with the coaches not airing dirty laundry and keeping things professional. The issue is them not making the necessary changes either out of stubborness or out of loyalty.
  13. Twice!!!
  14. I feel like we are Dada 5000 losing to Kimbo Slice... youtube it..... Bigg Jay will know what I'm saying.
  15. Dude that is what I have been watching all night. Nearly every fight has ended in a round one knock out. Lots of action tonight.
  16. Early in the season when I watched a Redblacks game you could see the guys hustling and playing with intensity. They are (were) trying but the lack of talent was very high. The Bombers are just old and tired and the coaching is extremely old and tired. Next season they need to move on from guys like Bryant, Zach, Jefferson, Wilson, O'Shea, Younger, Condell. Need fresh blood to wake them up. We have lots of great pieces... just need to use them properly. I feel terrible for BO because he may be the best RB in CFL history... but it feels like another Barry Sanders situation. Great player on a **** team.
  17. I forgot they were playing tonight... I just looked at the box score and see Montreal with 24 minutes compared to Winnipeg having 11 minutes for TOP. Yikes.
  18. I'm not mad about losing guys in free agency. Every team loses critical players. The issue is that we don't even TRY new guys out and declining vets are given zero competition. Guys like Singer ONLY get a chance if injuries occur. I don't follow the league as tightly as I used to, but when I watch other teams play they always have a large amount of guys I've never heard of before in the line up. Some work out, some don't but at least they rotate and continously try to improve the roster. I refuse to believe that they absolutely can't find guys willing to come up and play in Winnipeg.
  19. They brought in Hansen , that's more then enough activity for them....
  20. https://www.wdef.com/chattanooga-native-dennis-haskins-has-passed-away/ RIP Mr Belding
  21. I'm pretty sure the fighter can appeal the decision. Though I've yet to hear anyone actually winning on an appeal. Plus the UFC clearly would rather the young guy who can sell tickets to the Mexican crowd have the win over an over achieving and old generic Brazilian guy.
  22. I saw the top of his head clip his chin. 99% chance that they dont review and reverse the score cards.
  23. I was joking about Lapo. I would prefer new blood. Now that im done joking and am being serious. How about Dinwiddie as our OC after he gets canned?
  24. Time to clean house... or at least bring back LaPo for a 5th time.
  25. So I'm not picking Ottawa again for the Pick Ems.... 35-13 going into the 4th quarter... yeesh.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.