Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brandon

  1. Looks like I missed another gem of a game? So any chance of a mid season change?
  2. I assumed the reason WJ looks better is because he is rushing the QB and not playing the contain and try to knock down the pass role he was given for the last 3 years. Also no Jake Thomas which equals more pressure elsewhere on the line.
  3. Perhaps a merger with the CFL come 2030?
  4. This guy needs a kick in the nuts
  5. I always associate and picture Cody Fajardo as being the younger brother of Disco Inferno from WCW. Both annoying and with a similar hittable face...
  6. Weird season with such crazy numbers for the QB's....
  7. Legit as in fights with absolutely no fishy business. Influencers live a life of lies and pretend and some eventually make some money out of the lies. Most of them are flat broke. Brock Lesnar was a legit athletic freak of nature and only a guy like him would be able to walk on and get a chance with an NFL team (like he somewhat did). Jade Etienne has a better shot at cracking an NFL roster then Jake Paul in 2026.
  8. Jake Paul also thought he was legitimate boxer....
  9. Trade ZC or TE to Ottawa for one of their top receivers + starter?
  10. 20 years... ugh I feel old!
  11. Kramdi isn't as bad as people make him out to be. I'm more concerned that Brady is not being leaned on more with this O. At our best (back in the day) we set the pace with him early and finished the game with him strong.
  12. Having two strong backs would also help Powell a whole lot.
  13. Hamilton & Winnipeg did the same thing until we traded for Brown. Most teams are F'd if the starter goes down.
  14. In the pre season they had 2 guys who seemed decent and not completely lost. Over the last many years they at least had backup qbs who could throw the ball more then 5 yards and at least give the receivers a chance at making plays.
  15. I saw this and assuming that it is correct... yikes!
  16. I don't know about that... it seems like the COVID lock down messed people up. TDS is a real thing and it's sad. I assume some people went and are still a bit cuckoo as they live online and are detached from normal social interactions. That being said... no we don't trade Zach that's crazy talk. We keep him as veteran insurance / back up in case Brown goes down. I would think most folks on here still have nightmares of going into the Grey Cup with a starting QB who never played a real down.
  17. 100% , he's a guy who can come in and win a few games... I can't see him being the guy who can take you through the play offs. Even more so when you have a porous defence.
  18. Amazon is still open :D
  19. What kind of odds do you guys put Brown starting over a healthy Zach? I'm saying 33% purely because O'Shea wants to avoid the controversy and add in a dash of him being loyal to guys no matter what the situation is.
  20. https://www.cnn.com/2026/07/13/entertainment/sam-neill-jurassic-park-dead-intl-hnk
  21. Connor pulled the rug on the UFC big time, he wasn't healthy going into that fight. Disaster for the UFC. The co main event was also sus... they totally piped in the crowd noise for Paddy and the announcers were going way above the norm for "pumping" up a fighter. I think the UFC set that up to help fabricate a star.
  22. and then released 2 months later on good behaviour...
  23. Is it crazy to dream that this is the game that Dru shines and then wins the starting job and becomes the guy for us for the next many years?
  24. I don't see them making changes unless injuries occur. This club does not rotate fresh blood on the game rosters ever.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.