July 6, 20251 yr Welcome to the new Basketball Thread merging the older Sea Bears and Raptors/NBA threads and now including NCAA & U Sports. Lets start off with a big trade.
July 6, 20251 yr Frosty is a basketball fan? Well, talk about showing us a side of you we never knew...
October 23, 2025Oct 23 Well this was random https://people.com/nba-head-coach-multiple-players-arrested-massive-mafia-linked-gambling-scheme-11835565?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=photo&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=68fa534dcf016d0001243429&fbclid=IwdGRjcANnPmtjbGNrA2c-ZmV4dG4DYWVtAjExAAEebtzdAzgsCM0r3mmm3IorAm5qj1dmlvXu_ULobuXkuquZGQH_2xeTQ1Blt5w_aem_O62ajNEzmopBsxHb31Sa6Q
February 4Feb 4 Author https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/cebl-rattlers-now-called-the-saskatoon-mamba-9.7073792
August 8Aug 8 Sea bears advance...I've been impressed with our minor teams lately the bears advance to the finals the fish are on a big winning streak I wish the Bombers and Jets would regain the positive energy (I'm not the only one that sees the second Coyotes logo when I see the Bandits logo am I?) Edited August 8Aug 8 by iHeart
August 8Aug 8 1 hour ago, iHeart said:Sea bears advance...I've been impressed with our minor teams lately the bears advance to the finals the fish are on a big winning streak I wish the Bombers and Jets would regain the positive energy (I'm not the only one that sees the second Coyotes logo when I see the Bandits logo am I?)Seabears are entertaining and goldeyes have the nicest minor league ballpark in North America.
August 10Aug 10 Have more details about the Teddy Allen assault & subsequent injuries been released by the Police? The Sea Bears putting out a couple news releases blaming security at a Winnipeg bar is a bit concerning. They're using their marketing dept to make us believe that it's all the bar's fault & Teddy Allen is the innocent party here. Have the bouncers been charged with assault? You'd think the Sea Bears would habe nothing to say about the incident itself until the Police finish their investigation. Edited August 10Aug 10 by SpeedFlex27
August 10Aug 10 1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:Have more details about the Teddy Allen assault & subsequent injuries been released by the Police? The Sea Bears putting out a couple news releases blaming security at a Winnipeg bar is a bit concerning. They're using their marketing dept to make us believe that it's all the bar's fault & Teddy Allen is the innocent party here. Have the bouncers been charged with assault? You'd think the Sea Bears would habe nothing to say about the incident itself until the Police finish their investigation.Sometimes investigations can take months, more so if you have unwilling parties.
August 10Aug 10 2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:Have more details about the Teddy Allen assault & subsequent injuries been released by the Police? The Sea Bears putting out a couple news releases blaming security at a Winnipeg bar is a bit concerning. They're using their marketing dept to make us believe that it's all the bar's fault & Teddy Allen is the innocent party here. Have the bouncers been charged with assault? You'd think the Sea Bears would habe nothing to say about the incident itself until the Police finish their investigation.Thing is, and this is just second hand info as I don’t drink or go to bars but there’s lots of talk that teddy isn’t the first or even last guy the security there basically beat to a pulp. 5 6 on 1 is a pretty regular occurrence there. Is the Seabear innocent?no but he didn’t deeerve to be beaten almost to death by 5 or 6 security guys.Basically the rumour is the pal security are roid raging losers who look for anything so they can beat ppl up. Not the first incident there, just first one involving a local “celebrity “Like boujee another fire took it down the other day, there was one a week ago also plus in the fall. 3 incidents there. PAL is the same, not the first incident, not the last. A dude was likely beaten half to death the other day. You walk by there and security eyes you. They are the real probleM. Edited August 10Aug 10 by Goalie
August 10Aug 10 Technically security aren’t even supposed to be fighting. They are all gonna be in serious trouble and it’s about time. I’d give them the benefit of the doubt if this was incident one with their security but it’s incident 51 Edited August 10Aug 10 by Goalie
August 10Aug 10 I also think that a sports organization shouldn't be using their marketing dept to garner public support for Allen involved in an incident by pointing fingers. This is just strange all around.
August 12Aug 12 Author https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/49590362/josh-kushner-bob-iger-buy-lakers-12b
August 13Aug 13 Meanwhile in the CEBL tonight's game was cancelled due to crappy floor conditions.....so now a winner will be decided on saturday Edited August 13Aug 13 by iHeart
August 13Aug 13 Author 1 hour ago, iHeart said:Meanwhile in the CEBL tonight's game was cancelled due to crappy floor conditions.....so now a winner will be decided on saturdayHave not seen this much Bush league since 08
Welcome to the new Basketball Thread merging the older Sea Bears and Raptors/NBA threads and now including NCAA & U Sports.
Lets start off with a big trade.