Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brandon

  1. Did I hear correctly that our D has only 3 int's this season including the gift in the 1st quarter? Yikes! Our O is so anemic and one dimensional. I was going to **** on Cobb on that extremely lame attempt in the 1st quarter... but watching Pokey drop the easiest TD and being extremely lazy on the late game deep ball... those are the plays that a guy like Schoen/Lawler make 99% of the time. White does what he does well. Also outside of the late game deep ball to Demski... the last 3 coaches we had always used to call the deep post to Demski with great success... why not this season? Kelly succccccccccccccccccks badly as bad as we was in pre season. K Wilson also succccccccccks badly. This club is very boring to watch these days... no big plays at all and a whole lot of settling both on O and D. As for Ottawa... Maier isn't as bad as people say. The complete lack of run game is insane and that D is in serious trouble.
  2. I'm shocked that they had more then 1 season with numbers like that?
  3. They can't possible lose despite having everything in their favour... right? RIIIIIIIGHT?
  4. Correct. The point was that someones physical looks doesn't indicate if they are a drunky/druggy.
  5. IF (when) we lose to Ottawa... at that point I think I'd rather be a fighting 2 - 7 rather then a 4-5 getting embarrassed.....
  6. Max Hall was coked up and nobody said a thing back in the day when he was with us...
  7. Sometimes investigations can take months, more so if you have unwilling parties.
  8. It's a myth, medically proven. That being said both can be true where Dinwiddie is a drunk and also has rosacea.
  9. Everything I read is that it's a myth that booze causes the red nose.
  10. No worries... I'm sure they'll look fantastic in their next game and will get that first win....
  11. As far as I know... it's a myth that drinking causes the big red nose. That being said... I've seen lots of heavy drinkers with the big red nose and unless he has some late stage skin condition... something must be up. The erratic behaviour is either that he is quick to action... or maybe he's high strung and paranoid? Who knows?
  12. A team mate of his once complained to me about how he (Picard) would shoot snot rockets in their hotel room leaving souvenirs on the walls and furniture. That is all.
  13. I'd be curious to know how busy the Radisson is. We've had people from work stay and had no issues with the hotel... but going out at night they were not a fan at all with how dangerous and unwelcoming the area is. The next visits they stayed by the airport. They could convert to condos... but AFAIK the condo scene downtown is having issues finding buyers. It's an undesired area for older folks and the young professionals seem to be moving away from Winnipeg.
  14. I don't think that is the case. For myself I have zero issues with Walters... I think it's all coaching issues. I have not liked our D at all even during the Grey Cup run. I absolutely can't-stand-za (can't stand) the playing 10 yards off the receivers and giving easy 5 - 8 yard passes every time. Against shitty qbs it works... against any good QB who can make a quick read... we get torched BADLY. I'm shocked that that Jason Maas consecutive completion record has not been broken against us. At least we were good against the run before hand... Maybe Javon Santos Knox may have made a difference? Who knows. D is awful. I think people were optimistic about Condell because Hogan was so god damn bad that ANYTHING is better. I think the idea of giving the keys to a known name rather then a complete nobody (Hogan) was why people were feeling good. Unfortunately Condell is feeling like Belle-fool 2.0. 100% needs to go. The O'Shea I think the fact that he broke our huge losing streak at the cup gave him a tonne of good will. I believe many fans are starting to remember the pre Grey Cup run days with him. Maybe second guessing is happening since he's shown zero change in the last few years. Guys like BUOOOOOOOOOONO and Dickenson and whoever else usually will cut their losses and at least try to make big changes. O'Shea is just... there. the FIFO gimmick has ran its course. I don't want a loose cannon like Dinwiddie , but count me in on giving someone young and hungry a chance. Sometimes it works out (see Saskatchewan).
  15. https://www.tmz.com/2026/08/04/dory-funk-jr-dead/
  16. Imagine if Robert Marve had good knees... that cannon arm was something.
  17. I want Lewis because he can be plugged in and play next game.... alternatively if we find a young American receiver this organization will keep him on the PR or sit him down and he would get if lucky 10 snaps in the regular season and will be completely raw if needed during play off time (assuming we make the play offs). It's so damn rare that this organization just gives any young guy a shot during the regular season unless we face multiple injuries. So with Lewis I'd hope O'Shea would start him since he is a known name.....
  18. He was drunk and out of control and they needed to remove him for the safety of the customers. 50/50 % shot on who has the real story. I've seen over zealous security guards back in my youth... but I've also seen a **** tonne of idiots acting up at the bar and then cry innocent when they are tossed out. Usually if you act normal and don't cause trouble the security wont target you.
  19. He is coming off back to back 1000 yard seasons. Why the fack would we not want him over corn on the cobb? Jeeze people on here were talking about a return of Schoen a week ago... Lewis is far more realistic of an option.
  20. Swaggerville
  21. Maybe they bring back LaPo for a 4th time or whatever it is now?
  22. Winnipeg losing it's identity. Maybe we will win the shoplifting capital of the world :(
  23. The lack of having a lead and with the terrible home record is massive red flags. We used to cream teams at home...
  24. It's not even a case of missing one or two guys.... everything has been off for several seasons now. Unfortunately a complete overhaul of the D won't happen. Condell isn't going to change his ways mid season. 2027 will be the year of a rebuild.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.