Everything posted by Brandon
-
Hawkins Fired In Mtl, Popp To Take Over As Hc
So are they on the hook for a few years on his contact? I think this was a classless move by Montreal to only give the guy five games.
-
Buchko, Mack Afraid To Answer The Bell?
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/one-good-muamba-deserves-another-191971601.html Can you stop now?
-
Lions @ Argos
I don't see the point in trading for Collaros or however it's spelled, why bother we still have a crap o line and a crap gameplan. Plus Goltz showed not bad and we still haven't given Max Hall a chance yet....
-
Lions @ Argos
You mean they didn't call for Collaros to bomb the 2nd pass in the game and they actually used a backup rb more then 4 times in the first half! As someone else said they gave him high percentage throws and allowed the receivers to make plays.... i wish we could do that. It's almost like when they did that with jade he would turn it up the field and would maybe get some good yac....
-
Good To Be Back!
What's to write... guy doesn't upkeep his site, people create a new one.... old guy temporarily quick fixes it .... then disappears... site slowly loses visits
-
Max Hall May Start In Bc
I guess they could always bring in Brink as an emergency... or Jyles
-
So What's The Problem?
They can have a mardi gras section lol
-
Good To Be Back!
I had a time of warnings from angry mods like mike back in the day. I think at this point there is only one or two mods on that site.
-
Best Coaches Since 2000
I agree completely, it was a poor choice giving him the reigns after really showing not that much last season. Perhaps things may have been vastly different if they hired Cortez to completely run the offense?
-
Best Coaches Since 2000
LaPo most definitely deserved to get canned, he was god awful and for a guru of offenses he was downright pathetic. Berry deserved another shot, I think it would of benefited him having another guy or two on his coaching staff.
-
Good To Be Back!
Also that site still doesn't fill up my widescreen monitor lol
-
Good To Be Back!
I don't think the lay out is that bad, it's better then the dark thing they had going before. My only gripe of the site is the content is seriously lacking. Lots of threads that really are dull and definitely a massive drop off in the quantity of posts during the gameday threads. I'm going to say that the site will die off in a season or two....
-
Random Video Thread
Very interesting video in regards to the Zimmerman lynching... http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83438026/
-
Ticats @ Riders
Another fine performance by the Ti-Cats... on a good note it does look like Saskatchewans secondary is quite weak and could be exploited by a good team. At least we are not the only team to lose to a guy making his first ever start (ya i know willy beat us last year so shush).
-
How Long Before The Club Makes A Big Move
Just want to revisit this thread.... anyone think panic is about to set in for the BB?
-
I Had A Shawarma
Anyone know if Obby is in game shape?
-
Burke Calls The Team "immature"
It'll be scary towards the end of the year when it gets cold..... lots of empty seats will be out there
-
Boatman
Oh dear lord i didn't realize the guy was an import.... yikes that is super embarassing. I thought he was on the team because of the passport.... i'd rather they put Khan out on the field then that crap
-
Opposing Qb Totals The Last 3 Games...
Team needs a wake up call... i agree with Mitch it wouldn't hurt shelving vets and putting new guys in competing for their jobs. While Markett definitely failed tonight, it may be somebody else who could come in like Dunn did pre injury and just play at a high level.
-
So What's The Problem?
Why do you like Pierce so much I just don't get it. LAPO who the **** would want that loser, guy was even worse then Crowton.
-
Stamps @ Bombers -- Gdt -- Game Day: We All Play
doug brown has somewhat of a point... but it was weird that he really grilled the o today when the defense completely shitted the bed. A caller suggested that we drop Jovon since he's fading away fast.... DB responded by saying FIRE OC RIGHT AWAY ITS EASIER. I actually think Mitch had the best idea which is quite rare.... he thinks that the team should make SEVERAL changes instead of focusing on one thing at a time. While I don't agree with bringing in Knowlton... I do think it wouldn't hurt bringing in some o line guys RIGHT away and it wouldn't hurt throwing in a few vets who might be able to direct these players since they appear to be completely not focused or they simply don't care. As some callers said... this team needs leadership either via coaching or players... right now they are getting none of that in both areas.
-
Stamps @ Bombers -- Gdt -- Game Day: We All Play
I think what we need to do ASAP, is improve our o-line right off the hop. Also need to get something done on the defense definitely in the secondary....
-
Stamps @ Bombers -- Gdt -- Game Day: We All Play
Doug Brown suggests they fire Crowton immediately
-
Stamps @ Bombers -- Gdt -- Game Day: We All Play
Burke is being honest with his post game show........ Looks like no personnel changes.... says defense needs to adapt better HAHAH he says they need to watch the film to determine if goltz starts... in the background i can hear mitch snicker and laugh
-
So What's The Problem?
Need o-line help immediately, need hc and oc help immediately..... secondary is playing way to soft and the vets just laid eggs all night long So much going wrong that it all needs to change