So What's The Problem?

Goltz moved the ball at times and the offence looked more effective with him behind center.

But we still suck on so many levels!

Is it the GM and the players he has assembled? Is it the coaches he has hired? Is it the play calling or lack of executing?

Not sure the club can expect us fans to be willing to suffer through the 4th season of a rebuild without show much hopemformturning it around.

My belief is that there is no cfl ofensive experience from the oc to the Hc to the lack of qb coaches and a weak online or receivers not being able to get open.

I don't think I can handle another losing season where we just suck.. 5 years after firing berry and rebuilding..

I guess max hall is the greatest QB to never start now. Where are all the Goltz'ers?

Ride out this season if we have a shot at Dickinson in the off season. Otherwise fire crowton

Would lapo come back? Berry? As OC

well if you'd have taken the time to actually look around you'd see that no one is down on Goltz after his performance so stop trying to be a troll and pay attention. Defense sucked hard and that was the major issue. Listen to Burke post game comments, bad tackling, poor coverage exactly what most of us were saying during the game. 

I guess max hall is the greatest QB to never start now. Where are all the Goltz'ers?

Ride out this season if we have a shot at Dickinson in the off season. Otherwise fire crowton

Goltz was far and away better than Pierce.  We have a helluva lot of problems, and yes our QB play to be better, but the Goltz-Pierce debate seems pretty easy right now.

I thought goltz played pretty well for his first start. Moved the ball better then pierce and more consistently in my eyes.

Offense has sucked for a while. We couldn't stop the run and can't play man coverage as per the post game show and I agree. Hard to cover Carr with a five foot 8 db.

Is it coaching or players? Either way I'm starting to turn on Mack as he's kinda responsible for both. Mitchelle looked like ray or Durant out there throwing wherever he wanted and there was a man open to complete the pass.

To me the offense was reasonable considering it was a qb making his first start. NIght and day better than what we were getting with Pierce. The defense though... yikes that was rough. They started out OK being all over Cornish but then they started missing tackles and giving up too many soft yards underneath if they weren't totally gassing coverages. When the TOP is that lopsided because the defense in the 2nd and 3rd and most of the 4th quarters can't get off the field how do you expect the offense to roll up big yards of it's own?

well if you'd have taken the time to actually look around you'd see that no one is down on Goltz after his performance so stop trying to be a troll and pay attention. Defense sucked hard and that was the major issue. Listen to Burke post game comments, bad tackling, poor coverage exactly what most of us were saying during the game. 

Agree.  Burke's post-game comments blamed this loss on the defence, poor man-to-man coverage, poor tackling and Goltz's play seemd to be the least of his worries.  

Like Brown says, we have the talent here but the plays aren't taking advantage of that talent. Square peg in a round hole. Coaching.

Do we have the talent? Outside of Hall, Henoc Muamba, Bryant Turner, Cory Watson, Kohlert and Etienne has anyone on this team played well this season?

The team has some good prospects that seem to be or may pan out like Muamba, Etienne (hard to believe I can now say that without getting blasted LOL), I still think Goltz has potential, he needs some time and a CFL OC would help. The problem is that Mack refuses to bring in vets that are released while other teams have no problem doing so. I think that would help in some cases. You can't win with rookies, no matter how good they are and that seems to be the Mack way. The same can be said for FA. He doesn't see any value in it. It would seem Mack's growing loss column in his overall record as GM would suggest his way is not getting it done. Of course coaching seems overwhelmed for the most part as well so that just exacerbates things ... it's just a sad time to be a Bomber fan right now, come to think of it it's been that way for the past few years :(

Entire staff. Coaching. And Burke is clueless as a HC.

Bang on. Two games in a row facing top OC's and they made the defence look like swiss cheese. The Bomber defence is dreadfully undersized and teams have figured it out, pound the ball down their throats and get match ups on our smurfs in the secondary.

And three games in a row where the Bomber offence gets shut out in the 3rd quarter, that's being out cached at half time, Crowton is garbage and Burke is clueless except when it comes to making the wrong decisions at pivotal points in games.

******* gong show again like the Jim Dailey year.

Goltz moved the ball at times and the offence looked more effective with him behind center.

But we still suck on so many levels!

Is it the GM and the players he has assembled? Is it the coaches he has hired? Is it the play calling or lack of executing?

Not sure the club can expect us fans to be willing to suffer through the 4th season of a rebuild without show much hopemformturning it around.

My belief is that there is no cfl ofensive experience from the oc to the Hc to the lack of qb coaches and a weak online or receivers not being able to get open.

I don't think I can handle another losing season where we just suck.. 5 years after firing berry and rebuilding..

Obviously it's a clueless GM and HC.

Bang on. Two games in a row facing top OC's and they made the defence look like swiss cheese. The Bomber defence is dreadfully undersized and teams have figured it out, pound the ball down their throats and get match ups on our smurfs in the secondary.

And three games in a row where the Bomber offence gets shut out in the 3rd quarter, that's being out cached at half time, Crowton is garbage and Burke is clueless except when it comes to making the wrong decisions at pivotal points in games.

Our offense basically didn't get to see the field in the third quarter... What did we have one or two series in the 3rd (and one of the series I think we actually moved the ball a bit until we turned it over on the 3rd down gamble)

Why do you like Pierce so much I just don't get it.  LAPO who the **** would want that loser,  guy was even worse then Crowton. 

Hmm. So who would we replace Mack, Burke, creehan and crouton with if could do it now?

Dickinson looks like a great oc... But we would have to give him HC role to get him here.. But is he destined to be a good HC?

I have no answers. But neither does this management team apparently.