Everything posted by Brandon
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
From what I saw... Reilly can't play in the elements... I think he made maybe 20 yards passing in the 3 quarters that it was wet. But when it was dry he could make the good dump off passes down low. Odell sucks.. for his 1 good play he had 5 bad ones.... it was comical on how bad Edmontons tackling was... that one play where Burris shrugged off at least 5 guys and was in the pocket for 10 seconds before someone brought him down would of been great to watch with the benny hill theme music. Shaw sucked at punting... Lamarr sucked at holding onto the ball. Hamilton has an atrocious defense... dline only has 1 sack in 2 games and the lb'ers were getting burned all day long. The offense looked very meh, Burris made his typical brain farts and the running game seemed pedestrian. I think we have a shot at winning next week (all depending on Buck playing at an average level).
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
According to rider fans Kent Austin can do no wrong lol
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
So many undisciplined penalties in this game
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
Odell sucks should of had Burris there
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
Reilly sucks in the rain they haven't moved the ball since the brain started. Burris then throws two horrible balls lol.
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
Edmonton can't play in rain for shite
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
Odell was way offside on that play
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
So many stupid penalties taken by both teams
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
This will be fun to watch that rain is coming down really hard.
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
Lol that was awesome! Hamilton had made lots of mistakes this is great! Hope they play like this all season
-
Ticats Vs Eskies
That guy who replaced fantuz has hurt them badly twice. This is great to watch!
-
Cgy At Ssk
It was refreshing to see a qb actually look off his primary receiver and make a strong hard throw to his 2nd read. Also did you know if the other team blitzes and you immediately dump it off 5 yards away that eventually the defense will stop runnign the blitz! One thing I noticed from this game from the half I watched was the horrible horrible ref job done by Glen Johnson and company. Some absolutely atrocious holding going on with the o-line and zero flags thrown. Maybe I'm not aware of the rules, but for face masking does the player have to be holding the ball because I saw lots of Saskatchewan o-line grabbing and pulling down on the Calgary d-lines face masks (and their arms) with zero flags being tossed.
-
Bryant Turner Injury
Hank isn't made of glass and has a build, the problem with Tate is that he plays with reckless abandon and instead of taking a slide he'd rather go head first and take a big hit. Plus he moves around the pocket a lot more then most other qbs. Burris usually gets frazzled if you get in his face often and/or if if he has a few two and outs. He then forces his throws and that's when it's time to take advantage,
-
Buck Pierce......should Goltz Start?
In Goltz we trust!
-
Cgy At Ssk
I only watched the first half but Hefney was getting owned badly. Also every pass underneath was an easy completion for Saskatchewan. Calgary seemed very out of synch. Saskatchewans dB's also looked very crappy. Tate looked great in the first quarter made buck look god awful.
-
Cgy At Ssk
Nik lewis also looks so fat and slow
-
Buck Pierce......should Goltz Start?
The guy is money and unlike Pierce he only fumbled once!!!
-
Cgy At Ssk
Hefney also took a poor penalty earlier resulting in rider points. Tate looks million times better then Buck, he actually looks at mor then one receiver.
-
Buck Pierce......should Goltz Start?
Define ready?He scores two TDs
-
Buck Pierce......should Goltz Start?
Once again how many years does Goltz need before he is allowed to play
-
Game Day Thread
Edem seems hurt every second play. Not impressed by him. The hate for JJ is not very justified, the returning was awful but his post on defense was solid. The problem with the o was buck.... If he could of stopped the blitz we could of had much more chances of going deep.
-
Buck Pierce......should Goltz Start?
Goltz as been with us for three seasons, Hall started in the NFL. What do these guys have to do to get some playing time? I would hope after three years Goltz should be ready!
-
Who Has The Best Offensive Line?
So you're saying that we need a qb with a quick release.... Hmmmmmm I wonder who is available
-
I Understand This Topic Has Been Beaten To Death But....
I'm glad that my constant hints of bringing Glenn in is catching on! I definitely think he would be an upgrade over Buck.
-
Buck Pierce......should Goltz Start?
I don't think it's about the offense needing to gel at all. My concern is that Buck can't make the throws. This isn't like the receivers running the wrong routes and it them dropping catchable balls. I see receivers being disappointed because they are wide open and not getting the ball. The only issues I seen was bad hand offs, and a few plays where Simpson went the wrong way. But for the most part it was slow releases and bad throws. We are lucky that Kohlert made that amazing catch at the end.