Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bigg jay

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by bigg jay

  1. What might be a fact for you, isn't for others. I'm in & out of the new stadium about 20 minutes faster than the old one. No traffic jams for me at all. Location is not an issue.
  2. Yep, I thought he was a bit unlucky (some from his own doing) but actually looked decent. He made a great attempt on that near touchdown as well. He comes up with that and nobody is talking about him having a poor game.
  3. I assume it's just MOS being cautious. They did the same with Bighill last week. In an interview he did, Bighill acknowledged that not playing was a coaches decision, even if he felt he could go.
  4. Is he really though? He did get beaten out by Davis for the #1 spot in training camp.
  5. Not sure the league would allow it.
  6. Yep, seems like they took a few days to look into it and check the validity of the accusation and then let him go. Apparently she got it on video so it wouldn't have been too hard to verify.
  7. Streveler
  8. Might as well be given by this guy.
  9. https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/cfl/gotch-a-512644982.html Great read @pw13!
  10. Damn that sucks. Sweet Pea was one of (if not my 1st) favorite boxers. He was untouchable for a long period of time in the late 80's & early 90's.
  11. I'm not sure that's what happened. I could be misreading, but it sounds like he was billing the team for his personal trips.
  12. I think there is a quota in Alberta that the coaches have to meet. Between Maas and Dickenson, I've never seen such bigger babies coaching football.
  13. Or replaced by Dondre Wright at the very least.
  14. So my post was as accurate as their tweet then?
  15. A big difference is that MOS & Walters were both learning on the fly. Hervey is an experienced GM and he still s**t the bed with the way he put together that roster. He should take more blame than Claybrooks (at least short term).
  16. Coming from the city that calls in the army for help when they get the slightest bit of snow, I'm not sure they should be making weather jokes.
  17. I thought pretty much the same about BC. Now I don't think Reilly will stay healthy long enough to turn things around. That OL is all kinds of bad.
  18. Legal hit to the thigh on Harris that was initially called a low hit. It looked worse than it was because he slid down the leg a bit and Harris got hurt since it was his plant leg. He looked ok walking to the locker room though so I don't think it was anything serious.
  19. Not surprising given Chris Jones was their DC (at least he was at the time of the suplex).
  20. Anyone know what happened to Rios?
  21. The last few years, I have seen very little (if any) Rider gear when I've been down south. It's been one of the best parts of those trips!
  22. They have ones for out of towners too. The eastern mb one has pinawa, pine falls, lac du bonnet, etc.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.