Everything posted by Atomic
-
Lock of the Week 2
Derel Walker
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
I was hoping Coombs would sign in Winnipeg but it didn't look like there was room for him. I hope he can stay healthy this year.
-
Banjo Bowl
How do you plan to get around? Are you expecting to be driving? Or public transportation?
-
Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!
Some people prefer big yardage numbers with lots of turnovers, some people prefer efficiency with lots of touchdowns. Only one approach is a winning one but hey, whatever floats your boat.
-
Regular Season Bomber News
We talkin bout particles?
-
Week 1 Bombers v Lions Pre-game
I think it's actually ten: Thompson and Termansen in the secondary; Herdman-Reed at LB; Durant, Cottoy, and Johnson at receiver; Steward, Foucault, Chungh and Boyko at OL.
-
Riders @ TiCats: 2019 Kickoff
The Riders are so baaaaaad
-
Riders @ TiCats: 2019 Kickoff
It looked like it
-
Regular Season Bomber News
I'm glad you said that because @Floyd has brought up Bearman a few times and I have been so confused because I didn't remember him playing defence at all. Maybe thinking of Neil Mckinlay? He was another good Canadian special teamer who came in on D and got roasted a few times. Or maybe Brady Browne? My memory... so fuzzy...
-
Lock of the Week
Greg Ellingson
-
NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game
? That's not true at all.
-
NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game
Most expensive and least expensive are always the first to go. 106-109 (mid lower bowl east side) are all sold out at $400 each.
-
NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game
Must have been a glitch, there are still plenty
-
Training Camp Cuts
Really? Never noticed either one of them.
-
Training Camp Cuts
What did Warren show that Temple didn't?
-
Training Camp Cuts
Honestly I feel like Santiago was going on the PR until he fumbled at the end of game 2. That is unforgivable.
-
Training Camp Cuts
Knocking Roh, Jeffcoat, or Jefferson off the roster was a tall order. We may have offered him PR and he turned it down.
-
Training Camp Cuts
- Training Camp Cuts
I hope so. He was our most effective Canadian receiver in preseason... pretty good for the undrafted local kid who didn't even get signed until after camp started.- Montreal parts ways with Sherman. Khari Jones new HC.
I bet he wanted to make Jeff Mathews the starter and Kavis Reed wants someone else, likely Pipkin.- Around The NHL 2018/2019
It seems a little high but he is coming off a 40 goal season. I was surprised to hear that he is 13th in the NHL in goal scoring since he came into the league in 2010-11. Consistent goal scorer coming off his best year, and signing for 8 years... big money.- Montreal parts ways with Sherman. Khari Jones new HC.
Unbelievable. Good luck Khari! 🙈- Calgary at BC - Preseason
BC needs a backup QB. I wonder if they will go after Brandon Bridge.- GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
Yeah that 44 yard reception was the one. I guess he didn't even get a TD though. Still, I can understand why he would be upset that Jade Etienne made the team over him.- GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders
Josh Bishop. He had one big catch and run for a TD in preseason where two DBs collided trying to tackle him and he thought he was hot **** - Training Camp Cuts