Game 83 Jets @ Draft Lottery

Goalie

41 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I don't think 22 plus Burmi or stafford gets you top 10

I'd consider moving myers to edmonton for pick 4 tho if they would go for it. They want rhd. Myers for 4th and we take Chychrun Sergachev Juolevi there works.  Myers plus 22 for 4th. 

No to trading Myers. 

52 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I'd consider moving myers to edmonton for pick 4 tho if they would go for it. They want rhd. Myers for 4th and we take Chychrun Sergachev Juolevi there works.  Myers plus 22 for 4th. 

Well that's assuming EDM would go for Chychrun. They should but whether they will is another question. Heck if the Jets had the #4 pick I'm not sure we would pick Chycrun and we need a top 4 LHD yesterday. Just too many forwards pickable after top 3r. Dubois, Tkachuk, Nylander

45 minutes ago, Floyd said:

If Trouba and Buff click, there's no reason to trade anyone...  Enstrom is fine as a second pairing D

2 RHD playing together? Don't like.

Ah, tis a fine, fine day to be a Jets fan... :) Nice to see the Oilers fall to #4 out of The Big Three. I don't hate the Oilers players or fans. I just hate how they've become this entitled organization that fails every year despite high, high draft picks. The owner & people running & coaching that team should be embarrassed. I just feel bad for the fans. You know 2016-17 will be as miserable as the years before despite moving into a brand new building.

1 hour ago, Ducky said:

I just got ho me and checked the lottery results..........wow!

I can't believe our luck.

TO definitely takes Matthews which leaves us Laine....wow!

He will do his army stints in the off-season.

ESW

Perreault Little Laine

Connor Petan Armia

Lowry Copp Dano

I'd love to see Chevy move up from 22nd and take Chychrun, Juolevi or Sergachev around 9th or 10th.

I just can't believe our luck. My apologies to Goalie, he called a top 3 pick and here it is.........wow!

Where's Wheeler & Scheifle? In your defense that's like saying Goalie called that he'd win Lotto Max the day before & then he did so it's all good as it's luck. Our good luck! If this was any other year we might have stayed the same. But man, after this past season I AM STOKED! I have a blank Jets jersey that I bought in 2011 when the Thrashers moved to Winnipeg. I was waiting to put a number & name on it. If it's Laine, that night be the one.

How many older fans here remember the years we drafted Dave Babych in 1980 & Dale Hawerchuk in 81? Man, that was truly exciting! Especially drafting Hawerchuk. As a fan,I have the same feeling now as back then.

Edited by iso_55

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I can only imagine all of the mis-spellings of Puja-alphabet if we pick him instead of Laine.  Assuming that TO picks Auston Matthews.  I still wouldn't rule out an offer from Arizona to get Matthews.  It would have to be pretty huge.

Heikki Riihiranta; my all time indecipherable Finn.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I don't feel bad for Edmonton. They will still get a heck of a player at 4th 

Doubt it. They will trade the pick and the gm said he's already received some offers for it. 

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I remember when Fergie drafted Hawerchuk. That was a great day.

Yep, just like it was yesterday. Fergie signed him to a contract at Portage & Main just like Bobby Hull's signing 9 years earlier. Remember both days so well.

9 hours ago, iso_55 said:

I just got ho me and checked the lottery results..........wow!

I can't believe our luck.

TO definitely takes Matthews which leaves us Laine....wow!

He will do his army stints in the off-season.

ESW

Perreault Little Laine

Connor Petan Armia

Lowry Copp Dano

I'd love to see Chevy move up from 22nd and take Chychrun, Juolevi or Sergachev around 9th or 10th.

I just can't believe our luck. My apologies to Goalie, he called a top 3 pick and here it is.........wow!

Where's Wheeler & Scheifle? In your defense that's like saying Goalie called that he'd win Lotto Max the day before & then he did so it's all good as it's luck. Our good luck! If this was any other year we might have stayed the same. But man, after this past season I AM STOKED! I have a blank Jets jersey that I bought in 2011 when the Thrashers moved to Winnipeg. I was waiting to put a number & name on it. If it's Laine, that night be the one.

How many older fans here remember the years we drafted Dave Babych in 1980 & Dale Hawerchuk in 81? Man, that was truly exciting! Especially drafting Hawerchuk. As a fan,I have the same feeling now as back then.

They are right next to Ehlers on the first line?

Of course it's luck, luck that he called.