Random News Items

Rich

13 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

I don’t know anything about racing, or events surrounding racing, so my thoughts are based on little information.
But was that garage or space used at the time?
By other racers or maybe it was being used for storage until racing resumed?
And if it was, did any of those times have the same “atmosphere”, ie. spotlight on a specific race?

Maybe it was “noticed” at this time because who was using the garage and some people jumped to conclusions. Was it really a noose, or a rope thrown over a bar or something that could be construed as a noose?  Maybe somebody did cry wolf.  I don’t know.

But if Bubba is relieved, then so am I.

NASCAR Driver Bubba Wallace Speaks Out About Investigation, Rope Found In Garage: “It’s A Straight-Up Noose”

https://deadline.com/2020/06/nascar-driver-bubba-wallace-its-a-straight-up-noose-1202968227/

Provincial health officials announced one new case of COVID-19 today.

A man in his 30s tested positive in the Winnipeg region, a news release said. "The investigation is ongoing and information is subject to change," it said. 

The total number of lab-confirmed positive and probable positive cases in Manitoba is 315.  There are 15 active cases with no one in hospital. A total of 293 individuals have recovered. The number of deaths due to COVID-19 in Manitoba remains at seven.

70px-Manitoba_secondary_315.svg.png

With a beautiful house like that you would think they could afford paying security to muscle protesters off the property?

Also I suggest mods move all BLM / Trump / American Politics posts into the proper threads.... it seems like you can't surf anywhere on this site without each thread going down the toilet with the same kind of posts.