Schedule Out

Jpan85

I love Sunday afternoon games, but I understand that other people enjoy the NFL.    I also like mid-week games, especially on the road.  I travel for business and this would allow me to catch many more away games live in person.  Starting the regular season before Canada Day wouldn't be my choice, as June is a busy month, and I've got a significant conflict on June 24, and won't be able to make the home opener this year.  None of this matters because:

The schedule isn't about me personally.

In the end, I choose to see the big picture and the positives.  We have a great game,  a great venue, a team that is actively working to improve, and an affordable ticket price.   The league has improved facilities in Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, and plans for Regina.  I'm excited to watch some football once the season starts. 

• 5 months later...
On 2/18/2016 at 0:16 PM, Mr. Perfect said:

Quite the murders row of games weeks two through seven. 

Time to necro this thread.  A few people (myself included) were worried about the opening stretch but now that it's over, I'm OK with where we're at.  One point out of 1st place in the West is probably much better than most people expected.

On 2016-02-19 at 1:38 PM, Goalie said:

I really don't see any issues with this schedule at all. I have a cabin but don't go out there every week-end. I don't have season tix anymore either, just priorities change when you have a kid lol. I guess the only complaint i'd have would be about the Wednesday game. That's odd for sure. Very odd. and I don't mean the pre-season one either. Just that ones strange to me. 

What if I told you it wouldn't start until 10 PM?