Andrew Ladd

Ducky

35 games for the CBJ in 2014-2015 and 13 games for the Hawks in 2015-2016.

6 feet and 214 lbs.

Hockey Futures say...

Dano is an average sized player that relies on his speed to create opportunities. He works hard in the offensive zone and is able to keep the puck on his stick. He has decent hands and can find the open man in traffic. In the defensive zone, Dano is responsible and knows when to step up on his mark. He plays a gritty game.

From Slovakia and shoots left. The best prospect in the Hawks' system. Chevy did well, again.

Edited by Ducky

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

At least we didn't have to take Bickel in return really interested to see what theconditional pick will be guess will have to wait till after the Hawks win the cup, can't see Ladd resigning with Chicago 

It must be contingent on how far they go in the playoffs.

Like a 2nd if they win a cup and a 3rd if they make the finals. I can't see the Hawks re-signing Ladd.

I think Ladd is going to be great for them and expect them to go all the way.

5 minutes ago, Ducky said:

It must be contingent on how far they go in the playoffs.

Like a 2nd if they win a cup and a 3rd if they make the finals. I can't see the Hawks re-signing Ladd.

I think Ladd is going to be great for them and expect them to go all the way.

Yeah , pick will correspond with the Hawks playoffs

Marko Dano is okay with Chicago's decision to send him to the minors.

"I didn’t get too much ice time so I was talking to Coach and Stan about that and I think it’s a good move," Dano said. "I’m going to get a lot of ice-time opportunities on the power play and penalty kill here. I can get better in what I was doing there. If I would be sitting in the stands it wouldn’t help me at all. I’m glad I can be here and can play some hockey again." Dano had played in just 13 games with the Blackhawks and was only averaging 9:41 minutes per contest when he did dress. He has the potential to develop into a solid top-six forward. It makes sense for Chicago to be patient with him by giving him a chance to develop in the minors and it's good that Dano seems to have a positive attitude about it. Thu, Dec 24, 2015 04:13:00 PM

Sure doesn't sound like Drouin does he?