Ed Hervey

holoman

I wonder how much input Reed had on benching Rottier. I mean a GM making roster decisions - shocking.  :P

Hervey said he won't release him because of the SMS rules whatever that means. But yeah, if I was Walters & he was cut for sure I'd sign him... At least we have a guy who if couldn't start would be good for depth.

The only thing I can think of is the guaranteed salary of vets but with Rottier being a 5 year veteran that doesn't kick in until the 10th regular season game.

I love the NHL 13 trade ideas.

which one seems so nutty to you?

Morley might have a sliver of trade value for a team really in need, although he's got a decent knee injury that could end his season. Denmark and Suber have nil. Most likely a deal for Rottier would be for a draft pick.
the going rate for either nichols or rottier is probably pretty cheal after Herveys meltdown.. not that nichols stock went up or down but his back to back injuries must be a concern..

WAIT.... you guys are suggesting trade for the worst OL on the worst (or second worst...) OL in the league?  What are you guys smoking?  I'm genuinely curious.

If we could get him for a 5th round pick, why not?  Is Rottier worse than Kowalczuk or Swiston at guard?  Sometimes players just need a change of scenery.

WAIT.... you guys are suggesting trade for the worst OL on the worst (or second worst...) OL in the league?  What are you guys smoking?  I'm genuinely curious.

cubit-300x222.jpg

It's the only way to get through this season.  I have already wrecked my liver so now it's time to go for the lungs...

Won't find any of THAT stuff in THIS town.............

Wow... say what you will about Mack but I think Edmonton is in even worse with Hervey

Sam will definitely not be calling the plays on Tuesday

Today article on TSN, Reed says Sam will be calling the plays, business as usual... klol

They should've handled it internally...

Wow... say what you will about Mack but I think Edmonton is in even worse with Hervey

Sam will definitely not be calling the plays on Tuesday

Today article on TSN, Reed says Sam will be calling the plays, business as usual... klol

seriously, Edmonton is trying their damnedness to give us a run fer our money fer most dysfunctional team around...

Edmonton's gong show is just as bad as ours, only difference is that they have Mike Reilly.

Still makes zero sense having Kavis Reed as a Head Coach in the CFL..................... Hervey as the GM makes even less sense IMO.

Reilly is a better qb than Jyles. More character, better arm.

Once again in the Blue ... Jyles had 19 tds and 7 ints only and over 100 qb rating.... while he's no superstar... those stats are light years better then anything we have had since then....

my god.. stats really are for losers cuz i still wouldnt want jyles back even with those very nice numbers.. looking at them, i almost dont believe them lol