Ed Hervey

holoman

He called a spade a spade,and his feelings are probably not a surprise to anyone in the locker room. Unless Hervey is completely witless, he has likely warned the players and coaches repeatedly and there will be a bloodbath at the end of the season.

seriously? you think this was the best way to handle this? you saw nothing wrong with it?

Curious on this though, if the end-game is to get Rottier off of his team, Hervey sure did a shitty job of trying to hide his feelings.

Here, I would like to trade you Rottier, but I warn you, he plays like garbage, smells funny, and likes to do needle-work...... so I would like your very best offer.

So would Rottier be an upgrade for us?

IMO it wouldn't hurt to take a look. Doesn't sound like it would take much to pry him out of Edmonton.

i think so too.. worth the gamble of a morley and denmark or some such.. maybe morley, denmark and suber for rottier, nichols?

IMO it wouldn't hurt to take a look. Doesn't sound like it would take much to pry him out of Edmonton.

i think so too.. worth the gamble of a morley and denmark or some such.. maybe morley, denmark and suber for rottier, nichols?

Throw in Kito, Renaud, Couchy, Jovon, Stewart, Burke, Casey, Buck and I am sure I forgot a dozen or so they can have as well.....

I like that trade. But I also want Morely, Denmark and Suber off the team...

Curious on this though, if the end-game is to get Rottier off of his team, Hervey sure did a shitty job of trying to hide his feelings.

Here, I would like to trade you Rottier, but I warn you, he plays like garbage, smells funny, and likes to do needle-work...... so I would like your very best offer.

Well, either he's an emotional fool or has some secret plan to make Rottier play better by absolutely sewering him in the media.  I know which option I'd choose.

Rottier hey? Sure, lets just trade crap, for more crap. Has anyone actually paid attention to the Edmonton line, and Rottier in particular this year? It isn't pretty!

So do nothing is your answer?  Surely you realize no one is trading a starting OL from a winning team at this point in the season.  Sometimes a change of scenery can make a world of difference.

He called a spade a spade,and his feelings are probably not a surprise to anyone in the locker room. Unless Hervey is completely witless, he has likely warned the players and coaches repeatedly and there will be a bloodbath at the end of the season.

Of course he won't be a part of the bloodletting as there's no way he's responsible for the mess in Edmonton. ;)

Rottier hey? Sure, lets just trade crap, for more crap. Has anyone actually paid attention to the Edmonton line, and Rottier in particular this year? It isn't pretty!

So do nothing is your answer? Surely you realize no one is trading a starting OL from a winning team at this point in the season. Sometimes a change of scenery can make a world of difference.

yup. one mans crap is another mans treasure.

even if it just begins the change of direction on the o-line, im all for it.

And there's more:

@PaulWiecek: Eskimos close their locker room to media for rest of the season. That was the problem with Ed Hervey's team -- not secretive enough.

I can't see the league allowing that.

All interviews will now be handled internally.  We will control the message.

Of course he won't be a part of the bloodletting as there's no way he's responsible for the mess in Edmonton. ;)

GMs get two, manybe three head coaches to scapegoat before they walk the plank themselves. Maybe Greg Marshall redux? Some mules respond well to a carrot, others to a stick- some need a very big stick. Hervey has gone all-in with his comments. It will be interesting to see what comes of this.