Tee Martin New USC OC

iso_55

47 minutes ago, Noeller said:

... and those who can't teach, teach Phys Ed....

reminds me of the time when

I had a phys Ed teacher at Grant Park High School by the name of  Mr. Bieber. He was a good teacher.... n

I wonder if he's Justin's grandpa.  I think Justin's dad lives in the Peg.

Lots of former players who never distinguished themselves on the field & went into coaching did very well. Looks like he started from the bottom at USC, worked hard, studied hard, became a great recruiter, receiver coach & now an OC. Don't be surprised if he does well as an OC if head coaching possibilities open up for Martin. I'm happy for the guy. I hope he does well. And he's a former Blue Bomber so all the best to him. 

18 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

But who cares, that was 2 decades ago. The guy is a successful coach now.

I havent followed has he been qb coach there or was he oc some place? He got out of football some what young with out a lot of pro wear and tear on him so he could have a good long career as a coach if hes doing well.

5 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Damn thats a big time school. Idk that its too hard to recruit for USC. But good for him. 

I know that when USC plays UCLA it usually means the best players in the LA & So Cal area that played for & against each other in high school continue the rivalry in college. It's really something to see. 

On 12/25/2015 at 2:00 AM, iso_55 said:

I know that when USC plays UCLA it usually means the best players in the LA & So Cal area that played for & against each other in high school continue the rivalry in college. It's really something to see. 

Yeah thats allways a great game to watch.

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 0:03 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Those who can, do.  Those who cant, teach.  I think...

No, you're absolutely wrong. I have a feeling you said what you said in jest but I'd hardly call a coach like Cal Murphy, Bud Grant, Frank Clair, Hugh Campbell, Bill Belichek, Vince Lombardi, Paul Brown or Bill Walsh failures.

The same thing could be said of you when you think about it. You promote pro wrestling but you  can't perform at a high level in the ring. Like the WWE. Does that mean you're a failure?

Edited by iso_55

12 hours ago, iso_55 said:

No, you're absolutely wrong. I have a feeling you said what you said in jest but I'd hardly call a coach like Cal Murphy, Bud Grant, Frank Clair, Hugh Campbell, Bill Belichek, Vince Lombardi, Paul Brown or Bill Walsh failures.

The same thing could be said of you when you think about it. You promote pro wrestling but you  can't perform at a high level in the ring. Like the WWE. Does that mean you're a failure?

Only you could take a well known saying and twist it into an argument like this. It's just a saying. I mean really generally the best coaches weren't terribly great players (there are always exceptions but a lot of coaches were pedestrian at best players)