Week 12 other games

Fatty Liver

BC can't stand pat with this QB lineup, they have to come up with something better after Lulay.

Both Sask and the Lions could use Tate, though I don't see Calgary giving up their insurance.

Why would they? Then they would be like us sans nichols or like BC is now. Im actually really happy that we got nichols when and for what we did.. He coulda fetched a bit more with the QB concerns still creeping up in BC and potentially Mtl.

BC can't stand pat with this QB lineup, they have to come up with something better after Lulay.

Both Sask and the Lions could use Tate, though I don't see Calgary giving up their insurance.

Why would they? Then they would be like us sans nichols or like BC is now. Im actually really happy that we got nichols when and for what we did.. He coulda fetched a bit more with the QB concerns still creeping up in BC and potentially Mtl.

Yes, finally we are that team that snags a needed player and other fan boards are saying...why didn't we do that?

Yes, finally we are that team that snags a needed player and other fan boards are saying...why didn't we do that?

Timing is everything and I agree it is good the Bombers made the QB move in time. QB's should be in demand (like they aren't always in demand) BC looks like they need some help. I said it before but there a bunch of bad teams this year not just the Riders. Lulay didn't look great when he was in there. Now it is Beck's turn to look bad.  

Wally has sat back & done nothing in BC after gutting his team as GM. Meanwhile the Lions are slipping faster than a guy in street shoes trying to negotiate a slippery street after an ice storm. You know at some point that he's going to go down hard. I don't think it's on Lulay. I just think the Lions don't have a lot of talent anymore. Tedford just looks lost as a coach. Having a 34 year old Jason Beck backing up Lulay is akin to us having a 30 year old  Brian Brohm as a backup qb. The question is why???

There was an article that came out a few days ago (can't remember where now), but attendance at BC for the last home game dipped below 20k.  There is concern about the health of the franchise.  They need to be a competitor to be relevant in that market.  Pressure will be on Buono.

Wally has sat back & done nothing in BC after gutting his team as GM. Meanwhile the Lions are slipping faster than a guy in street shoes trying to negotiate a slippery street after an ice storm. You know at some point that he's going to go down hard. I don't think it's on Lulay. I just think the Lions don't have a lot of talent anymore. Tedford just looks lost as a coach. Having a 34 year old Jason Beck backing up Lulay is akin to us having a 30 year old  Brian Brohm as a backup qb. The question is why???

From Arash Madani's tweets, it doesn't seem like the players are a big fan of his either.

Arash Madani

1h1 hour ago

Arash Madani ‏@ArashMadani

On home game days, Jeff Tedford has *mandatory* film study at 1 pm in Surrey for 7 pm downtown kickoff. Absurd. Players out of routine. #CFL

Arash Madani

1h1 hour ago

2/2: Been a number of captain meetings in BC; leaders have told Tedford of discontent and want for change. Ignored. Real tension there. #CFL

1/2 -- Per #CFL sources: A lot of discontent in the BC Lions locker room with head coach Jeff Tedford.

From Arash Madani's tweets, it doesn't seem like the players are a big fan of his either.

Why some coaches try to reinvent the wheel I've never figured out.

Why some coaches try to reinvent the wheel I've never figured out.

Many coaches feel they have to put their personal stamp on the team., take ownership. It is one misguided way to look at leadership. Hey look I made everyone uncomfortable, I am the boss. Now follow me. You see it all the time in (mis) management in or out of sports.