[MERGED] Low Down, Rock Bottom (Stone Cold Stunned?)

IC Khari

This organization is diseased, some good players but they are not being used or coached properly. I guess we could win next week and regain some faint hope but I've seen this movie too many times in the last 25 years. To think, I used to get so much joy out of watching the Bombers play, now it's "do I want to waste/ruin my day or not"?   :(

BOD replaced, Wade Miller fired, Walters fired, MOS fired. Rest of coaching staff gone. The only one who has done anything is Richie Hall. He has taken a defense that started slow and was inept and has molded a above average d, still a work in progress but a least  there's progress. Have a feeling none of this will happened till after the season unless there's some token sacrifice, Pat Tracey i'm looking at you. No I think it will be statue quo for the rest of the season. I hope i'm wrong but this horror movie is far from over. And by the way i don't want to hear we would have won if Willy would have played, they would have killed us if Durant would of played.

The last 2 years have been trying but today was the low point for me because i held out hope that this regime knew what they were doing and in the end it hit me like a ton of bricks that these guys don't have a clue. Same bad coaching decisions, bad penalties, players who shouldn't be here and last of all no respect for the fans and paying customers. From top to bottom they tote the company line and it's a complete embarrassment. They think because they played the game at a high level that any crap that comes out of their mouth is to be believed. Arrogance at its's highest form.

BOD replaced, Wade Miller fired, Walters fired, MOS fired. Rest of coaching staff gone. The only one who has done anything is Richie Hall. He has taken a defense that started slow and was inept and has molded a above average d, still a work in progress but a least  there's progress. Have a feeling none of this will happened till after the season unless there's some token sacrifice, Pat Tracey i'm looking at you. No I think it will be statue quo for the rest of the season. I hope i'm wrong but this horror movie is far from over. And by the way i don't want to hear we would have won if Willy would have played, they would have killed us if Durant would of played.

^^^^

THIS

You need to start right at the very top to clean house this time, or else the result will be just the same...

^^^^

THIS

You need to start right at the very top to clean house this time, or else the result will be just the same...

What will cleaning house now do?

It won't salvage the season;

It won't bring back Willy;

It won't change the fact the Blue lack Canadian talent.

This is a process these guys aside from Bel-FAIL deserve another year wit ha healthy Willy and solid qb and some Canadians maturing specificlly Gossen on the o-line.

This seaon was over after last weeks game now it will be a string of blow outs wit ha win or two sprinkled in to give us fans the faint hope that things will get better but there is no quick fix and that is sad but true. Don't forget these guys are cleaning up Mack's mess, which is akin to cleaning up a nasty oil spill!

^^^^

THIS

This is a process these guys aside from Bel-FAIL deserve another year wit ha healthy Willy and solid qb and some Canadians maturing specificlly Gossen on the o-line.

This seaon was over after last weeks game now it will be a string of blow outs wit ha win or two sprinkled in to give us fans the faint hope that things will get better but there is no quick fix and that is sad but true. Don't forget these guys are cleaning up Mack's mess, which is akin to cleaning up a nasty oil spill!

You are wrong, because with free-agency and players being offered more NFL shots these days, no team has the luxury of 3 or 4 years to build a contender - by that time, the "core" of good players you start with are gone, and you're in rebuilding mode again.

This is a "what have you done for me lately" business. The problem with the org as it is now, being driven by the BOD and it's prferences towards management and the onfield product, is that there is no urgency to win. If you do not have the attitude of "win at all costs" then you will never dig out of the hole. What Bombers really need is a private owner who has very deep pockets and a big ego that wants to win at all costs. Someone who doesn't take 6 months to make decisions that everyone else realize are necessities after a week or two... Someone who doesn't think that hiring their old cronies, or finding some fan-popular has-beens is a blueprint to success...

^^^^

THIS

So how can an expansion team in their second year be in a playoff spot with a better record than the Bombers?  What process are the RedBlacks utilizing that they can start from scratch 1.5 years ago and be a more talented team than the Bombers today?