Mr Miller, please do NOT hire Brendan Taman in ANY capacity!

IC Khari

With Taman and Wade we'd have one of the most handsome/best looking front offices in sports!

No comment.
Don't tell me a shirtless Taman/Miller Blue Bombers calendar wouldn't be a hit with the ladies!! lol

Yikes.

tmimn.gif

With Taman and Wade we'd have one of the most handsome/best looking front offices in sports!

No comment.
Don't tell me a shirtless Taman/Miller Blue Bombers calendar wouldn't be a hit with the ladies!! lol

Why can't the internet get rid of these gifs? 

Eq4XHeb.gif

Ricky-Gervais-Shirtless-Sucking-In-Stoma

ZKnoyZC.gif

Taman was on a very short leash here under Bauer, so whatever he did has to be assessed in that light. In Regina, with the cup being held there and the team in the hunt, he had a once in a lifetime opportunity to win the Cup at home, so maybe he went all in.

And the Riders won, so no matter what he and Chamblin did, they will be immortalized, even after being fired. That said, I do not see how he could fit in here anywhere. Maybe as a short-term consultant. Maybe.

Ritchie did half the scouting while he was here.  How do you even know who found who?  Wickman finding Roberts is correct, just too bad Ray who was on the same college team didn't come with him.

Hall did half the scouting??  That's a interesting comment. You have anything to back that up?  Who did Hall unearth while with the Riders?