Montreal Fires Higgins, Popp to be Interim HC

Rich

Firing MOS for Higgins is literally the dumbest thing we, as an organization, could do. Firing MOS for just about anyone would be pretty dumb...

Nope move MOS back to special teams coach with Higgins experience we are a better team.Take the blinders off.

Higgins interviewed for the GM job here and took a pass.

You got a source on that one? Cuz I did hear he interviewed here but instead of him taking a pass, it was the bombers passing on him.
That is correct. The Bombers passed on Higgins.

IIRC Higgins was also interested in the HC job if he didn't get the GM position and was passed on that as well.

Firing MOS for Higgins is literally the dumbest thing we, as an organization, could do. Firing MOS for just about anyone would be pretty dumb...

Nope move MOS back to special teams coach with Higgins experience we are a better team.Take the blinders off.

Pretty sure you got some blinders on yourself... what part of losing his locker room don't you understand? The reason Higgins was fired is probably because that locker room was in shambles since day 1 of this season and it's how Higgins handled the situation that made it worse...  Now maybe his hands were tied with a couple things, the Michael Same thing, maybe that came from above, who knows but regardless it's the coaches job to defuse that situation, instead it ignited and basically blew up in his face. Dude lost the locker room, One thing i can pretty much guarantee is MOS is nowhere near close to losing his. 

This idea that hiring Tom Higgins would make us better is ridiculous. The guys average at best... 

Plus, has MOS actually lost to Higgins yet as a coach? Pretty sure we are undefeated against Montreal in head to head battles with MOS and Higgins as coaches. 

I think... 2 names just say it all and how those situations were handled...

Michael Sam

John Bowman

Think the answer to why Higgins was fired lies somewhere in between there. 

Plus, Dunno about anyone else but have definitely heard news on twitter from Herb Z for a long time about problems in that Als locker room...

It's the coaches job to deal with those problems, to run that room, quite apparent Higgins lost it. 

I suspect this has more to do with the handling of Sam and Bowman.

I don't know. Higgins would have had the final say on playing Bowman but I would think Thorpe would have been the one initiating the change. As for Sam, it seems most of the problems involving him were because of Popp (ie contract, etc).

Well, not saying people are right or wrong but so far... it's 3 vs 1 here. 

I mean, really... DR CFL, if you are even a Doctor, When most people seem to recall one thing and only one guy recalls something else... I dunno, just saying but... that one guy is probably wrong. 

Don't care about right or wrongs tho but facts are important, you seem to like to ignore facts from time to time, but really... whatever. Like you said, Think what you like. 

Pretty sure you got some blinders on yourself... what part of losing his locker room don't you understand? The reason Higgins was fired is probably because that locker room was in shambles since day 1 of this season and it's how Higgins handled the situation that made it worse... Now maybe his hands were tied with a couple things, the Michael Same thing, maybe that came from above, who knows but regardless it's the coaches job to defuse that situation, instead it ignited and basically blew up in his face. Dude lost the locker room, One thing i can pretty much guarantee is MOS is nowhere near close to losing his.

This idea that hiring Tom Higgins would make us better is ridiculous. The guys average at best...

Plus, has MOS actually lost to Higgins yet as a coach? Pretty sure we are undefeated against Montreal in head to head battles with MOS and Higgins as coaches.

Man if you can't see that MOS is in over his head as HC then your right.All Higgins did was get his team in the playoffs last year with a castoff QB and somehow won his last game after losing the locker room? We should be so lucky....Higgins is head and tails over MOS because he actually has won in this league.MOS has done jack ****.

Man, some of you guys and your agendas...

What a surprise tho, a topic about Tom Higgins being fired has people wanting him to replace MOS..

Ridiculous.. The circus has moved on to Montreal, why do some of you try so hard to bring it back here? 

What a surprise tho, a topic about Tom Higgins being fired has people wanting him to replace MOS..

Ridiculous.. The circus has moved on to Montreal, why do some of you try so hard to bring it back here?

Uh we are 3-5 when did it leave?

O'Shea certainly has his issues, but Higgins sure ain't the solution.