Bombers give Stamps a gift..

bb1

People around here sink their teeth into any one thing that goes wrong like it's a systemic problem. Hurl gets run over once by Cornish? He was run over all game! Coach makes a really terrible mistake not calling a timeout? The team has terrible coaching problems! Bass reads a play incorrectly? He is lost out there. Demond Washington takes a PI call? He's terrible. Cut him

Washington had a pretty good game.....

Hurl hasn't made a single impact play as a MLB in 4 games....

The QB has the ability to snap the ball on time, or call a time out - Willy did neither.....

Bass makes plays and is out of position on some others.....

I agree it's a shitty loss. I think we're going in the right direction. Ultimately the wins vs losses will decide that though

At what point does glacier-like speed of improvement become no longer acceptable when several other teams have proven that you can turn a crappy team into a Grey Cup contender in two years?

Our kicker cost us OT at the least. Missed convert and lost by 1 . Yup Hurl this. Time count that but that's all irrelevant If our kicker actually made his convert earlier. The game should have been tied 26 26 and in OT really. How bout our D giving up an 11 play 107 yard basically all Cornish drive but beside that the d played well. Special teams cost us tonight. Last week u could say our blocked punt was why we won. This week name a special teams error really and it cost us. 16 Calgary points off special teams errors

I agree it's a shitty loss. I think we're going in the right direction. Ultimately the wins vs losses will decide that though

At what point does glacier-like speed of improvement become no longer acceptable when several other teams have proven that you can turn a crappy team into a Grey Cup contender in two years?

Why can't we be a Grey Cup contender this year? We are 500 with both of our losses coming to the teams that were in the Grey Cup last year. The first loss with our starting QB out and this loss by a single point with 4 turnovers. It's so early in the year but it feels like people have already had enough of this regime

O'Shea and company are perilouly close to the point where coaching errors and blown player assignments can be forgiven as growing pains or rookie mistakes. After awhile "mea culpas" are an admission of incompetence. This game was winnable except for the Bombers as a whole giving it away and we've had way too much of that sort of thing. Its even time to question how good our scouting has been.

The lack of talent found from down south  for our front 7 the last two off seasons has been pathetic. 

Could be worse... Much much worse. We could be 0-4.

After reading some posts you'd almost think we were. However it seems most those posts come from ppl who only show up after a loss.

It is entertaining to watch some of the posters ooze out from under their bridges to lambaste the team but the best thing to know is that tomorrow, they gone. They don't stick around.. Guess the sunlight and fresh air hurts their green skin lol.

Willy was pointing at the clock when they blew it down so maybe there is something to this that we don't know.But dammit I'm tired of losing games like this. I watched Kent Austin call a timeout to stop a time count in the first game and it was in the second quarter! No way this happens to Austin with 2 minutes to go. Time is running out for excuses.

I heard them on the radio mentioning the bombers record against calgary, and Sask. not many wins in the last ten or twelve years. This gets a little tedious after that number of years. , some fans seem to be able tolerate losing almost permanently, and are proud of being satisfied with "improvements". And mocking anyone who isn't on board with them.

Why can Mitchell snap the ball when the play clock shows zero and no call and yet when it's willy on the nose (not that we had a clock to watch in his instance..) we get hooped?

Also, how far offside was Rogers on his TD? There was a ton of reasons why we lost this game but to pile on Oshea because he missed a timeout call is a little messed up. Lirim and stods did more to cause this loss IMO.

Because it happened at the most crucial time of the game.  Also,  Why not go for it on third down, even if you need 11 yards.  Higher percentage of success than a 58 yard field goal (probably 10% chance of success)

After reading some posts you'd almost think we were. However it seems most those posts come from ppl who only show up after a loss.
It is entertaining to watch some of the posters ooze out from under their bridges to lambaste the team but the best thing to know is that tomorrow, they gone. They don't stick around.. Guess the sunlight and fresh air hurts their green skin lol.
Ooze out man Spuds you are getting good at the insults. Now crawl back under your rock till the Blue win again.Then you can sing sweet praises of glory again!

Why can't we be a Grey Cup contender this year? We are 500 with both of our losses coming to the teams that were in the Grey Cup last year. The first loss with our starting QB out and this loss by a single point with 4 turnovers. It's so early in the year but it feels like people have already had enough of this regime

Might stem from the fact that the Bombers are playing their "best" lineup with no injuries..unless there are some players on the practice roster that are better (new MLB please) while the Stamps are without  several key players including 2 OL.  A healthy Stamps team might crush the Bombers by 3 or more TDs...kinda like the Ticats did.

Eliminate the turnovers and we win.  Sure, but we didn't.

Fix the run defence and we win, but we didn't.

Eliminate the mistakes like time count, punt return and Int at the end and we probably win, but we didn't.

Turnovers killed us, yup. Still almost won in spite of them.

Run defense was bad again but not the reason we lost.

Time count was inexcusable but I still don't get how Mitchell snaps with zero on playclock and no call. Stods trying to do too much was probably over eager from being out of the line up but it didn't cost us the game either..

Int definitely put the last nail in the coffin lol

I heard them on the radio mentioning the bombers record against calgary, and Sask. not many wins in the last ten or twelve years. This gets a little tedious after that number of years. , some fans seem to be able tolerate losing almost permanently, and are proud of being satisfied with "improvements". And mocking anyone who isn't on board with them.

Be careful the truth hurts around here.

Ooze out man Spuds you are getting good at the insults. Now crawl back under your rock till the Blue win again.Then you can sing sweet praises of glory again!

So your admitting yer one huh? Lol. I'm here rain or shine bud, I don't pick and choose when to talk about my fav team.