Non-Bomber Week 4 GDT

I don't like that ruling. If BC recovers a fumble, who cares if it's too casual? Sask could have jumped on that ball if they cared to pick it up,

I don't like that ruling. If BC recovers a fumble, who cares if it's too casual? Sask could have jumped on that ball if they cared to pick it up,

That made no sense at all.

That PI was legit. The DB slowed down Gore enough that he couldn't catch the ball. That's a touchdown if he isn't touched.

Plus the DB didn't have position to justify contact.  If you have to reach out and grab someone it's a penalty.  Probably should have been illegal contact though as the grab happened fairly early in the route.

That PI was legit. The DB slowed down Gore enough that he couldn't catch the ball. That's a touchdown if he isn't touched.

Plus the DB didn't have position to justify contact. If you have to reach out and grab someone it's a penalty. Probably should have been illegal contact though as the grab happened fairly early in the route.

Was wondering if I was missing something. They didn't really focus on the early part of the route much on TV.

Plus the DB didn't have position to justify contact. If you have to reach out and grab someone it's a penalty. Probably should have been illegal contact though as the grab happened fairly early in the route.

Was wondering if I was missing something. They didn't really focus on the early part of the route much on TV.

He's talking at the mid to end.. Carter grabs with one hand and turns/tugs gore and then adds other hand on his arm for good measure.. Long after 5 yards..