Congrats On Big Win

Zontar

Riders are in for a long season, as one Rider poster said "I can't believe my entire season as a fan rests on Kevin Glenn, Wow." Glenn is serviceable but as we saw in BC last year he's declining. Rider fans are going to have to accept the fact that even if Durant does come back next season, he'll be 33 and will have had some major injury issues. Will he be the same? The team's best players are getting older too so Taman may be in for a rebuild. We know how good he is at that here ;)

Big time momentum heading into our home opener against the Cats

I think we'lll win but I'm sure Austin noticed the big gainers over the middle and the big runs around the ends. (shudder)

Not worried about the offence, they'll find a way.  Bombers need to find a way to shut down Fantuz.

Love that new Chamblin smashmouth defense. Game was particularly gratifying on a couple of fronts. Chamblin's teflon wont last the season - book it.

You forget that Taman would be the one that has to fire him and Chamblin isn't going to let him.

Im not saying fired just saying the teflon he has been enjoying from criticism wont last. He's blamed everyone around him for past failures - this is his team with his hires and his decisions. Nowhere to hide.

Grey Cup preview Baby!!!

no.

What? You think Ottawa will make it? 

/s

You don't?