Fire Richie Hall

Dude - you want to live in Maui. Honolulu is for the tourists! :)

We're likely visiting Maui in January.

I've been to Maui a few times and always find it relaxing and chilled out.

Got invited to the drum circle on the nude beach while i was with my three year old.. Kinda wierd.

But.. Maui is a great place to chill out and relax for a couple of weeks.. Last time i was there was november 2013.. Great weather and fun times with the family.

Should be going again next winter.

Got invited to the drum circle on the nude beach while i was with my three year old.. Kinda wierd.

But.. Maui is a great place to chill out and relax for a couple of weeks.. Last time i was there was november 2013.. Great weather and fun times with the family.

We'll be there in November again. Have to find a stream so that I can watch the playoffs.

We'll be there in November again. Have to find a stream so that I can watch the playoffs.
I schedule my vacations around the CFL season.

I wonder who was on the line in the 3-4....

Westerman Anderson Turner?

Wouldn't mind seeing that! I thought in the few reps Turner got last year at DE he looked pretty darn good

In the 4-3 line I'd like to see Fraser replace Peach as well.... He looked better last year than Peach at End IMO.

Wouldn't mind seeing that! I thought in the few reps Turner got last year at DE he looked pretty darn good

In the 4-3 line I'd like to see Fraser replace Peach as well.... He looked better last year than Peach at End IMO.

If we were a little bigger up front, and better at keeping linemen off our linebackers, I'd not be against the idea of running a 3-4 .. but as it is, we had trouble controlling gaps when we went to a 5-2 in obvious running situations.  We simply don't have the bodies ..

If we were a little bigger up front, and better at keeping linemen off our linebackers, I'd not be against the idea of running a 3-4 .. but as it is, we had trouble controlling gaps when we went to a 5-2 in obvious running situations.  We simply don't have the bodies ..

Turner at end is interesting... he's down a little bit in size this year too... but the biggest problem is we don't have a true NT in that system...

you know on the Jets site Toby Enstrom was listed as 5'10... but everyone knows he's much smaller than that. I'd take what the teams list their players at on their website with a bit of a grain of salt... Collins is a pretty big guy... not sure he's 350 but i highly doubt he's 294 either. 

Nate Collins is what 6'5 330 lbs I would think he is everything you want in a NT. Harlan is not a small guy either.

He is listed at 6'2 294 lbs

That's what I thought.... but size doesn't necessarily mean he can play NT... there's a huge difference btwn playing DT in a 4-3 and NT in a 3-4... That being said, I have no idea if Collins has experience at NT... 

From Doug Brown's column in today's Freep:

For the team to be competitive over the next two weeks, however, the defence is going to have to improve by metric miles and not just the toddler wobbles we have witnessed so far. Roughly 17 per cent through the regular season, the Bombers defence is last in total defence, last in average passing yards given up per game and second to last in average rushing yards surrendered and points given up.