First preseason game NOT televised

iHeart

Game 2 isn't televised either. Right?

Correct but it's at home so I'd expect you'll be at the game!

Oh I wish I could.  I'm trying to convince my wife to spend the summers in the Peg but she's not buying what I'm selling.  Oh well...CJOB it is until the season starts.

When I was a kid living in Winnipeg my buddies and I would go to the games on Friday night and then drive out to Winnipeg Beach and stay at the cottage for the weekend.  That was before I'm embarrassed to say when drinking and driving was as public an issue as it is today.  Quite frankly I wonder how I survived my late teens and twenties.  

Kids are much smarter today and I have all the respect in the world when they drink but take a cab, walk or appoint a "DD". 

Anyway that was quite a diversion from the topic at hand. 

Game 2 isn't televised either. Right?

Correct but it's at home so I'd expect you'll be at the game!

Oh I wish I could.  I'm trying to convince my wife to spend the summers in the Peg but she's not buying what I'm selling.  Oh well...CJOB it is until the season starts.

When I was a kid living in Winnipeg my buddies and I would go to the games on Friday night and then drive out to Winnipeg Beach and stay at the cottage for the weekend.  That was before I'm embarrassed to say when drinking and driving was as public an issue as it is today.  Quite frankly I wonder how I survived my late teens and twenties.  

Kids are much smarter today and I have all the respect in the world when they drink but take a cab, walk or appoint a "DD". 

Anyway that was quite a diversion from the topic at hand. 

At least you are trying...I can respect that!  I've heard wives can be difficult! 

Soooooo who's streaming the video back here for us then? ;)

No cameras, no streams, simple as that.

a) wifi at craplor field. yea?

B) didn't think cameras were banned from preseason games..

c) bomber fans will be more then a couple so its plausible to think one is smart enough to use a digital recording device..

In theory anyway.