First preseason game NOT televised

iHeart

That stream was a filthy bastard. I tried 4 different devices and all failed. iPad I assume was a Java issue so used puffin browser which supports Java.. Fail.

Ok android note phone. Service unavailable.

Ok android table. Same response.

Laptop. Same. Damn. Thing.

Soooo. That was fun. I tried logging and re logging multiple times on all devices.. Closest I got was a blank screen.

Those Telus ads though, played perfectly.

You won't admit that the roster hasn't been built to win?  I'm certain we have better players than we are sending.  So yah... it's a fact that the roster doesn't show a desire to win this game.  It shows a desire to give a lot guys a shot at making the team.  In a lot of cases, their last shot, but that's not the same thing at all.

Your question of 'does it matter?' is a very different question than 'have we sent a roster built to win?'.  I can see the argument for sending a roster of second, third and fourth string players to give them a chance.  I don't agree with it, but I can see it.  I'm fairly certain that the coaches already have a good idea, barring injuries, what most of the team will look like this year.  I'm for giving the guys with the best chance the most reps with the guys who will be their teammates this year.  That would mean sending less fringe players this week.  We can always play them next week when we can carry a bigger roster.

I'm strongly in favour of doing our best to win each and every time we step on the field.  It's an expectation that needs to be instilled in the team as soon as possible.  I'd rather see guys like Westerman and Hajrullahu than the guys we sent to play their spots.  I'd rather see our top 2 receivers giving the QB's a better shot at looking good than the guys we sent.  I could go on, but you get my point.  

Is my way the only way?  Of course not!  Never said it was.

So I had to miss most of the game last night because of work.  Tell me TBurgess, how bad did we end up losing this?

That stream was a filthy bastard. I tried 4 different devices and all failed. iPad I assume was a Java issue so used puffin browser which supports Java.. Fail.

Ok android note phone. Service unavailable.

Ok android table. Same response.

Laptop. Same. Damn. Thing.

Soooo. That was fun. I tried logging and re logging multiple times on all devices.. Closest I got was a blank screen.

It wouldn't work for me on Firefox like it did for others, so I used IE and it worked fine.  Was flash based, not java.  Didn't try my iPad so I'm not sure.

funny thing isn't it?

while listening to distant radio stations, they are often faint and fading in and out, but when the ads come on, suddenly all quite clear.

something to do with putting money in the pocket.