Jersey Numbers

I think it's just one blogger getting worked up, i enjoy reading that blog but at times, the blogger does tend to think every idea or blog post he makes MUST HAPPEN...

I mean really, a couple weeks ago it was IF GROULX IS TAKEN FIRST, BOMBER MUST TRADE DOWN.. now it's BOMBERS MUST RETIRE NUMBERS!! 

What's next really... who knows but what i do know is that whatever the blogger thinks of next, well... in his opinion, it MUST happen. 

Personally, I hate teams retiring numbers.  I would rather see teams honouring names/numbers on a wall or ring of honour.  Football only has so many numbers, and the numbers are usually grouped for positions (1-19 for QB's/kickers, 20-39 for RB/FB/DB's,40/50's for LBs, 50/60's for OL,70's & 90's for DL, 80's for WR's)

Same goes for Hockey.  Too many lousy players with oddball numbers.  Just look at the Canadiens' roster.

Nobody can live up to or wear the numbers of their heroes anymore.

just checked the roster page on both cfl.ca and bluebombers.com...

Did we released DB Ryan Mouton because I can't see his name on the list.?  Mouton was DB we acquired from Cgy for OL Zebrie Sanders.  

Also, Mike will be very stoked by this... we got 2 Troypods now. #1 and #15. :D  :lol:

I think it's just one blogger getting worked up, i enjoy reading that blog but at times, the blogger does tend to think every idea or blog post he makes MUST HAPPEN...

I mean really, a couple weeks ago it was IF GROULX IS TAKEN FIRST, BOMBER MUST TRADE DOWN.. now it's BOMBERS MUST RETIRE NUMBERS!! 

What's next really... who knows but what i do know is that whatever the blogger thinks of next, well... in his opinion, it MUST happen. 

Glad somebody else said it.

My favorite was when, ten minutes after the news that the Bombers were drafting Chungh came out, he tweeted "well, it's taken four months but I'm finally convinced the Bombers must take Chungh over Groulx" :lol:

Like really? What sold you? The fact that they've said that's what they're doing? And when he was asked why, he said "because I think Chungh is the next Brendon Labatte" ... if you thought that, why would you ever have chosen Groulx in the first place?

He gets an A+ for effort but I find myself disagreeing with nearly everything he says.

did not smith a LB wear 1 too, a few years back

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtney_Smith_%28linebacker%29

I feel like holoman

Better than looking like holoman.

Both of you wish you could be Holoman ;)

It's not that hard to do, just grow a beard and take your radio out of your car.  I think that's all there is to it.  Maybe some religious aspect, but it's mostly about beards.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Holdemans.