REC Addison Richards (2nd round, 11th overall)

BigBlue

Either Richards has sneaky speed with those long legs or darned few of those CIS backs knew how to cover worth spit. Still, he looks to have very good hands, the reach of a large backhoe and no fear of traffic. If he puts on a few pounds and grows an attitude, he could be very, very useful.

Either Richards has sneaky speed with those long legs or darned few of those CIS backs knew how to cover worth spit. Still, he looks to have very good hands, the reach of a large backhoe and no fear of traffic. If he puts on a few pounds and grows an attitude, he could be very, very useful.

Can't it be both? 

Can't it be both? 

Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!

he did run a 4.63 at the combine, i think demski and durant were 4.55-4.56 so he is not far off, plus i think he will play the wide side wide out where the other two are more slot receivers and i bet the bombers will try to play two imports there

time will tell, 

I wonder if he could (eventually) be that big X receiver that Walters was talking about a couple of months ago?

Interesting to read his NFL scouting report (http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/addison-richards?id=2552481) that said one of his strengths was being a "hand catcher." You'd figure any receiver with an NFL drafting report would be a hand catcher, right? The tiny little bit of football coaching I had when I was in Grade 9, the coach yelled at me over and over "catch with your hands! catch with your hands!"

I wonder if he could (eventually) be that big X receiver that Walters was talking about a couple of months ago?

Interesting to read his NFL scouting report (http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/addison-richards?id=2552481) that said one of his strengths was being a "hand catcher." You'd figure any receiver with an NFL drafting report would be a hand catcher, right? The tiny little bit of football coaching I had when I was in Grade 9, the coach said over and over "catch with your hands! catch with your hands!"

He'd need to put on a bit more weight, but I agree that he could eventually fill that big/jump ball/end zone type WR role.