Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I am on my 5th attempt to watch Oppenheimer. I feel like I am missing something. I can watch and enjoy almost any movie in any genre but I am not feeling this one at all. I feel like it might be editing?

I wasn't all ZOMG about it but I enjoyed it. Downey was spectacular. 

14 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I am on my 5th attempt to watch Oppenheimer. I feel like I am missing something. I can watch and enjoy almost any movie in any genre but I am not feeling this one at all. I feel like it might be editing?

All i know is i had a giant headache from watching it at the Junxion theatre.

14 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Yup, i do not understand the hype that movie got/gets. I watched it and was truly underwhelmed+bored. It just lacked.......something. I also found it very hard to follow and understand at times. Feel sorry for the scores of girls that had to sit/sleep through that movie with the whole Barbenheimer thing.

10 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yup, i do not understand the hype that movie got/gets. I watched it and was truly underwhelmed+bored. It just lacked.......something. I also found it very hard to follow and understand at times. Feel sorry for the scores of girls that had to sit/sleep through that movie with the whole Barbenheimer thing.

I don't know what to say....one of the best movies period, but hey it was long,so hard for some people to watch i guess. If you want to shut off your brain and just be entertained definitely not the movie for you. 

Edited by bb1

On 2024-05-14 at 9:10 PM, Super Duper Negatron said:

Finally got through the first act and found the rest way more engaging. I can see why people like it but it certainly won't be one I revisit.