Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

Yeah, that clip for BvS is weird to me.  What's with angry Superman and his followers?  That doesn't seem anything like Superman to me.  I'm almost thinking as some other folks have posted that this might be a dream Bruce Wayne is having about him being afraid of what Superman can do with all that power.  I can't see the Superman from the previous film being the same guy that would have people bowing down to him.  If he does then to me Snyder is just going wacko.

I heard Creed was amazing.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that clip for BvS is weird to me.  What's with angry Superman and his followers?  That doesn't seem anything like Superman to me.  I'm almost thinking as some other folks have posted that this might be a dream Bruce Wayne is having about him being afraid of what Superman can do with all that power.  I can't see the Superman from the previous film being the same guy that would have people bowing down to him.  If he does then to me Snyder is just going wacko.

I heard Creed was amazing.

True, odd scene.  I think the teaser showed people acting as some sort of vigilante group that worshiped Superman..maybe its them?  Also, Luther was heard in the teaser saying "the red capes are coming".

Perhaps Superman doesnt endorse the bowing but doesnt really care.  He's clearly focused on Batman.  Though I find it difficult to believe Batman gets caught by a glorified lynch mob.  If its not a dream, I'd suggest its a trap to lure Superman in.

Superman can definitely be angry.  We've seen him angry in other incarnation.  Its an intriguing thing actually...that a being so powerful must keep his anger under control at all times.

I recommend "Birdemic" 1 and 2

for people that like really bad horror, as in "plan nine from outerspace"

edit... really really really bad horror

monsters are SCTV level bad. every poster on this site could do better acting job.

also, very funny, spoof movie

on netflix

"Kung Fury"

a bit like "kung pow", only with oden, time travel, and Hitler. and a lot of cgi.

I enjoyed the trailer for the most part.  Jesse Eisenberg just pulled me right out of it the minute he started talking though.  His part feels so forced and out of place.  Even if the rumors of him being Lex Jr are true, it just seems like it doesn't fit.

And if that really is Doomsday, I feel like they used him in the wrong movie.  Doomsday should be reserved for a Death of Superman movie.  Unless this Doomsday is going to evolve and he'll meet Supes again a few movies down the line.

But yeah, so far, like Ben and Henry as Batman and Supes so far.

I enjoyed the trailer for the most part.  Jesse Eisenberg just pulled me right out of it the minute he started talking though.  His part feels so forced and out of place.  Even if the rumors of him being Lex Jr are true, it just seems like it doesn't fit.

And if that really is Doomsday, I feel like they used him in the wrong movie.  Doomsday should be reserved for a Death of Superman movie.  Unless this Doomsday is going to evolve and he'll meet Supes again a few movies down the line.

But yeah, so far, like Ben and Henry as Batman and Supes so far.

I figured they'd save Doomsday for the Justice League films.

I kept pushing an idea years ago, before Superman Returns came out.  They should have had the film open with news reports of Superman vs Doomsday (no explanation needed at that point, in keeping with how the news would really cover it).  CGI of the fight between Doomsday and Christopher Reeves' Superman.  Fight ends as in the comic except Superman doesnt immediately die.  He is gravely injured.  You can use Christopher Reeves as the crippled Superman doing his farewell to Lois etc and then dying.  When reborn, he looks different as he did in the comic.

Thought it would have been a cool way to use CR one last time.

I agree about Jesse.  I cant stand him.  He is the same in all his films and the most annoying prick.  Snyder worries me because he just seems to not really "get" the characters.  Man of Steel was just awful from the get go.

The LA Times reports that at a recent summit to discuss, among other things, the disparity in salaries between male and female actors, LucasFilm met with four female directors and three female screenwriters to discuss future collaboration on Star Wars.

I see a couple of things there.  Firstly, it seems LucasFilm is being conscious about an effort to expand the Star Wars audience among females.  From a production perspective, its still an all-male power structure with the exception of Kathleen Kennedy.  But it seems the women are more action stars this time around than in the original trilogy.  Gwendoline Christie's character has been confirmed as being in Star Wars VIII also.

And ofcourse, this seems like a good effort on the part of a powerful company headed by a woman to expand the roles of women in Hollywood.  Im all for it.

I really like Michael Moores documentarys, the only problem i have with them tho is Michael Moore. 

Great documentary movies but man the guy pisses me off . 

I just find the movies so self serving.  Like even the parts that make sense or provide insight, its all brought back to him.  And because he is witty and goes into scenes with an agenda, he can set people up to give him the results he wants.

I like documentaries but the appeal to me is being told a story about something.  With Moore, there's an agenda.  And thats fine since he's the one making them.  But he's so unlikeable. 

His "common man" grungy appearance and attacks on capitalism are hilarious considering his net worth.

Trailer for Star Trek Beyond to be attached to Star Wars.

Gonna take a lot to like that film. Expecting bad reviews.

Star Wars or Star Trek?

I'm going to bet that he meant Star Trek.  Star Wars is already being viewed by some people and so far it's positive.  First screening for the red carpet is Monday I believe.