Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

Finally got around to watching the Please Do Not Destroy movie.... And it wasn't terrible. It's all very K-Mart Lonely Island, but it's funny for what it is .. definitely laughed out loud several times.

19 minutes ago, iHeart said:

Dammit it actually looks good and Lin Manuel Miranda's involved 

https://youtu.be/MjQG-a7d41Q?si=wUpZzMLS6xBIKEyH

I don't know. The characters look blah. Traditional animation is so much more vibrant and expressive. Disney needs to go back to their roots. Or at least make it more cartoony if they are set on CGI.

2 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I don't know. The characters look blah. Traditional animation is so much more vibrant and expressive. Disney needs to go back to their roots. Or at least make it more cartoony if they are set on CGI.

Money that's why. Yes it's a dumb reason and yes I wish they would try again with hand drawn animation but people look at hand drawn animation as something for children (I don't though)

5 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I honestly thought it was a trailer for the 2019 Lion King movie,  did they really need a Mufasa movie?    

I'll be curious to see if it does as well as the 2019 which made a billion plus dollars.   The last many live action remakes have lost money for Disney and they've basically written off Snow White and it's 250 million dollar budget.  They need this one to succeed.   

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I honestly thought it was a trailer for the 2019 Lion King movie,  did they really need a Mufasa movie?    

I'll be curious to see if it does as well as the 2019 which made a billion plus dollars.   The last many live action remakes have lost money for Disney and they've basically written off Snow White and it's 250 million dollar budget.  They need this one to succeed.   

Honest? What do we really know about Mufasa? Besides being the King of Pride Rock and father to Simba? And brother to Scar

8 minutes ago, iHeart said:

Honest? What do we really know about Mufasa? Besides being the King of Pride Rock and father to Simba? And brother to Scar

I was more so thinking that the trailer had the same music,  the same shots of a young lion standing on the rock looking over the land,   rafiki,  same shot of baby lion running between the legs of a stampede of animals,  what I assume is Timon and Pumba....  it looks very samesies as the Lion King.      

I'll be curious if it will be another movie that people will just wait for it is free on Disney Plus and if they'll go see Sonic 3 instead?   

58 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I was more so thinking that the trailer had the same music,  the same shots of a young lion standing on the rock looking over the land,   rafiki,  same shot of baby lion running between the legs of a stampede of animals,  what I assume is Timon and Pumba....  it looks very samesies as the Lion King.      

I'll be curious if it will be another movie that people will just wait for it is free on Disney Plus and if they'll go see Sonic 3 instead?   

Yeah for some reason they are a part of Mufasa's story (but hey new LMM songs that could be exciting... especially since he didn't contribute to Moana 2 this time) I'm curious to see how, hell I want to see how they ended up where they ended up (my theory is Mufasa was going to eat them but instead he spares them, and little did anyone know Timon and Pumbaa would repay him posthumously) I'd rather accept the Lion King 1 1/2 is cannon 

Edited by iHeart