Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

Creed was a pretty good movie, I could see 1 more movie before Stallone calls it a day. probably some kinda storyline involved with rocky passing away and a feud rising between Adonis and Rocky Jr. maybe rocky puts adonis in his will and it pisses off rocky jr cuz thats HIS dad and they'll settle whatever issue mano e mano

That would make it full circle, Creed being the big time boxer (not necessarily the champ, unless they wanna say he eventually becomes champ between the here and then) and Balboa being the guy no one gave much of a chance on,  but with training and heart he rises to the challenge.  

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

Creed was really good.  I enjoyed it more then I thought I would.

I don't think Rocky's kid would play into being a boxer seeing as how in Rocky Balboa he's a skinny guy that works in an office.  You don't just start becoming a boxer all of a sudden unless you're already a big guy.  I think they would just let him pass and continue on with Michael B Jordan, but who knows.

12855043_814828631979153_1013558703_n.jp

Amber Heard: Actress Confirms Role as Undersea Queen Mera in Justice League Film, Report Says
Heard discussed her character's costume with ET, who reported she would appear as Aquaman's wife in the upcoming 2017 film before playing the same role in an Aquaman standalone film

counting their chickens too soon?

6 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I never really played the game, but I know theres a huge market out there for this franchise.  Let's just hope they dont dungeon and dragon this movie.

Blizzard games tended to have some interesting stories but this film concerns me greatly.... I think dungeons and dragonning it is a big concern. I also worry they'll try and stuff too many Easter eggs in for fans it will just be too silly. 

23 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I dont think I like how apocalypse looks, but other then that this looks like it could be a good movie

**also like that "angel" is shown with his metallic wings at 0:45 mark of this trailer, ushering in the archangel

So either billions die or someone wakes up at the end.

24 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Justice League film? Well they've already started it so they might as well finish it.

no I tried to bold the part that i was referring to in an Aquaman stand alone film at the end of that article.  It said she will play both the role of Queen Mera in JL and in a solo film.  I remember they made an extremely short lived and fail whale of a tv show in Aquaman shortly after his introduction in Smallville.  it was really all kinds of bad as it's own show

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

I just cant see it being good in any direction.  Maybe that show left a really bad taste in my mouth, and maybe with better CGI it might do better but aquaman is basically an under water planeteer, with the occasional attack on him and atlantis.  He's got a place in the Justice league for sure, but he's one of those 1 dimensional characters imop like the flash, how many ways can super speed ALWAYS been necessary to save the day in his own world. how many times is atlantis gonna be attacked by Black Manta and Aquaman summons his legions of fish and mammals... 

well Thor you at least have options with cuz his powers arent just  limited to something like water, and that really handcuffs aquaman. I suppose a 1 time movie could have some potential but if i was doing these movies I'd probably want to roll with someone you can make continuous movies with, especially if it proves to be a success. 

http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/celebrity/maze-runner-star-dylan-obrien-injured-on-set-of-latest-film-reportedly-run-over-by-car

Maze Runner star Dylan O’Brien injured on set of latest film, reportedly run over by car

8cbd55ba2a6b74a2b6fead2cb6d8f101?s=34&d=

Sadaf Ahsan | March 18, 2016 3:20 PM ET
More from Sadaf Ahsan

O'Brien as Thomas in the beloved Maze Runner series.
FoxO'Brien as Thomas in the beloved Maze Runner series.

Dylan O’Brien, star of the Maze Runner films and MTV’s Teen Wolf, has been injured in an accident on the set of the blockbuster series’ latest instalment, Fox, the film’s studio, has confirmed.

The severity of O’Brien’s injuries have yet to be made clear, but according to TMZ, he is suffering from multiple broken bones.

“Sources on the set” shared with the gossip site that the actor was filming a scene for Maze Runner: The Death Cure involving a car. The stunt went awry, and O’Brien was run over by the vehicle.

O’Brien, 24, was immediately transported to a local hospital on the British Columbia set with “severe injuries.” He is currently undergoing treatment. 

A rep for the actor informed Gossip Cop that O’Brien “was in an accident,” but “he’ll be all right.”

Fox, the studio behind the film, has released a statement announcing that production will be shut down until he recovers: “Dylan O’Brien was injured yesterday while filming Maze Runner: The Death Cure in Vancouver, Canada. He was immediately transferred to a local hospital for observation and treatment. Production on the film will be shut down while he recovers. Our thoughts go out to Dylan for a full and speedy recovery.”

While I'm not a fan of the Maze runner movies, I have seen them both.  I'm more interested in this story based on the "stunt gone wrong".  Isnt this exactly what stunt men are for? Is there any perk to an actor performing his own stunts? I know Jackie Chan was famous for doing his own stunts, but do they get like 2 pay cheques in assuming 2 different jobs on set?

I watched The Big Short last night.  Its a good film with a great cast.  You really have to have an interest in the Housing Market crash though.  Its pretty complicated although they do try to dumb it down but its still difficult if you aren't really paying attention and somewhat interested in the subject matter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3499667/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-reveals-sixth-instalment-Terminator-franchise-confirms-ll-back.html

'I'm looking forward to it!' Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals there WILL be a sixth instalment in the Terminator franchise and confirms he'll be back

By BIANCA LA CIOPPA FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 01:52 GMT, 19 March 2016 | UPDATED: 02:24 GMT, 19 March 2016

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
8.3kshares

View comments

He has already taken part in five Terminator films since 1984.

And on Saturday, Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed there'll be a sixth instalment in the sci-fi film franchise, which will see him reprise his iconic role.

The 68-year-old announced the news, which is set to whip fan into a frenzy, during an interview with Channel Nine's breakfast show Weekend Today.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3499667/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-reveals-sixth-instalment-Terminator-franchise-confirms-ll-back.html#ixzz43OBvJuBs 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The people behind terminator said there would be no sequel after the last one wasn't very good. And Paramount is having financial issues. But Arnold has a lot of stroke 

terminator seems like a simple concept. Hopefully they stop screwing it up. 

Just watched Creed. It was very well done. I admit I looked at the time a couple of times. But it was good. Well done way of making it a sequel for nostalgia that would appeal to us older fans but also basically a stand alone film. 

you mentioned paramount having financial problems before and dropping the little prince or whatever,  I saw yesterday or the day before netflix picked it up so it'll move ahead, looks like it was pretty done and ready to go anyways.  I also saw Netflix is on board for putting $90 million into a will smith project called Bright

http://deadline.com/2016/03/netflix-bright-will-smith-90-million-deal-david-ayer-joel-edgerton-max-landis-1201721574/

so I wonder if Paramount would be willing to part ways or bring in a partner in dealing with a big title like Terminator. no matter how bad the movies can be, it's still likely a decent draw on name alone. I could see someone else such as netflix in this instance more then willing to back the movie financially if it was to be made

Edited by Taynted_Fayth