Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

12853367_1675780506073232_624132442_n.jp

Kingsman 2: Title and Details of Upcoming Sequel Revealed in Empire Magazine, Reports Say
"Kingsman: The Golden Circle" will see characters heading to the U.S. Statesman headquarters, according to details reportedly revealed by Empire. The film is set to be released on June 16, 2017

I liked the first, even if Sammy Jackson was a tad goofy

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/-trainspotting-2-will-start-shooting-in-may-ewan-m/403467?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=trainspotting2

Ewan McGregor confirms a sequel will start shooting in May.

It's been a long time since I've seen trainspotting,  I know its got a bit of a cult-like following,  but I wasnt overly fond of the movie myself if im remembering it correctly (heroine heavy)

it really wasnt a good movie lol Helena Bonham Carter (Burtons ex) as the Queen of hearts was unbearable, the stupid dance sequence at the end with Depps Mad Hatter, horrible names like jabberwokkie...ect it was all kinds of fail for me.  I'm hoping this one could be better if they accept the criticisms of the first and apply them to this.  As a kid, Alice in Wonderland was one of my favorite disney movies, so I have no problem watching them with my kids, i just hope for some salvation here

had to rewatch kingsmen cuz i didnt remember seeing her "brownstar" (lol) plus it'd been a while,  they show her bum at the end but nothing too obscene.  I didnt realize how much swearing there was or remember lancelot getting split into 2 at the beginning, it was definitely a more mature movie then i originally thought so that sexual innuendo at the end wasn't totally out of place.  the main character does do the jerking motion with his hand saying if he worked at mcdonalds hed have added extra sauce to one of the cadets burger too

Doctor Sleep: Warner Bros. to Adapt Stephen King Novel Into Film, Report Says
The book, a sequel to King's "The Shining," is being adapted by Akiva Goldsman and produced by Jon Berg and Jon Gonda, The Tracking Board reported. The studio has not yet confirmed the news

The shining was a great movie, I might have to read up about this Doctor sleep,  i was not aware there was a sequel of any kind to the shining

http://screenrant.com/shining-movie-sequel-doctor-sleep-writer/

9 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

The shining was a great movie, I might have to read up about this Doctor sleep,  i was not aware there was a sequel of any kind to the shining

http://screenrant.com/shining-movie-sequel-doctor-sleep-writer/

Apparently Stephen King hated Kubricks shining and more so loves the made for tv version......  

Some spoiler speculation from the Rogue One trailer:

Spoiler

The lead, Jey Erso (or whatever her name is) looks cool.  People are speculating she might have some connection to the bigger saga...perhaps Luke's wife?  Rey's mother?  The voice over from Forest asking her what she would do, what she would become with the dramatic shot of her seems to indicate something like that.  Very cool anyway.  If the rumors are true that she is Rey's mother/Luke's wife AND the daughter of the Death Star creator it means the Skywalker's are related to those who designed it.  Which is interesting and amps up the notion of the Skywalker family having great impact on both the good and bad side of things.

And who is the kneeling figure in black?  Vader?  With a hood?  Hmmmm...  Those are red Imperial guards there, the Emperor's guard... which would seem to indicate his presence.  To me the cloaked figure looks more like Palpatine and Im not sure he's kneeling (just hunched over).  others swear the character is kneeling and Palpatine wouldnt kneel so who is it?  We know Vader is in the film and apparently has a brief but awesome bad ass fight scene.

Not spoiler:  Mon Mothma is spot on.  Fantastic.