Non-Jets Playoff Action

I'm not saying this applies in this case but don't forget a referee has a second to make the call while supplementary discipline has the benefit of watching video as many time as they need to.

I've also heard it argued that since Subban was ejected at the beginning of the game he has already missed a full playoff game. Suspensions in playoffs are alway lower due to the magnitude of the games.

I'm not saying this applies in this case but don't forget a referee has a second to make the call while supplementary discipline has the benefit of watching video as many time as they need to.

I've also heard it argued that since Subban was ejected at the beginning of the game he has already missed a full playoff game. Suspensions in playoffs are alway lower due to the magnitude of the games.

Was about midway through the 2nd period...

For what it's worth: It was obviously an intentional slash, but it's a play that happens dozens of times during any hockey game. The really unfortunate thing is that (I think) he caught him at the spot above the glove, and hit bone. Can't deny the fracture. 

To me, it sure looks like Subban is about to slash, possibly notices its Stone, adjusts his stick and two hands him.

If the puck is right there and he has a scoring chance, Stone does not flail like he did.

Play was in the corner, I think Subban thought the refs wouldn't notice.

Old days were bad but the 'new' dirty - sneaky plays and over-acting - is pretty lame.

That being said, its the playoffs...  Subban is getting 9 mill to win the cup not to be nice.

So Stone is playing and has 2 assists in this game so he missed about 3 minutes because of the slash. So much for questionable for the rest of the series.

Ya he had a micro fracture... I'm an amateur doctor and I'm pretty sure that's not an actual medical term.

So Stone is playing and has 2 assists in this game so he missed about 3 minutes because of the slash. So much for questionable for the rest of the series.

I'm shocked.  Shocked.

20 minutes prior to game time, Stone kicked open his hyperbaric chamber, pulled the IV tubes out of his arm, and stormed out of the ICU.  The doctors ran after him pleading "Sir, sir, you shouldn't even be alive!!!"

Science must unlock the key to his miracle healing power.

Ya he had a micro fracture... I'm an amateur doctor and I'm pretty sure that's not an actual medical term.

I gave my butt a microfracture the last time I had chili.

microfracture Bone-ology - A linear defect in articular cartilage that extends beyond the articular calcified cartilage into adjacent tissue, accompanied by a reparative reaction.

Microcynicism - a defect in the sustainable believability that usually begins in the cerebral cortex area of the human brain, often thought responsible for thinking and perception. Warning - often affected by copious amounts of alcohol and/or whatever Jarret Stoll is using at any particular time.

microfracture Bone-ology - A linear defect in articular cartilage that extends beyond the articular calcified cartilage into adjacent tissue, accompanied by a reparative reaction.

Microcynicism - a defect in the sustainable believability that usually begins in the cerebral cortex area of the human brain, often thought responsible for thinking and perception. Warning - often affected by copious amounts of alcohol and/or whatever Jarret Stoll is using at any particular time.

Also called a bruise.

I'm shocked.  Shocked.

20 minutes prior to game time, Stone kicked open his hyperbaric chamber, pulled the IV tubes out of his arm, and stormed out of the ICU.  The doctors ran after him pleading "Sir, sir, you shouldn't even be alive!!!"

Science must unlock the key to his miracle healing power.

Cortisone's a helluva drug..