Non-Jets Playoff Action

So Stone is playing and has 2 assists in this game so he missed about 3 minutes because of the slash. So much for questionable for the rest of the series.

I'm shocked.  Shocked.

20 minutes prior to game time, Stone kicked open his hyperbaric chamber, pulled the IV tubes out of his arm, and stormed out of the ICU.  The doctors ran after him pleading "Sir, sir, you shouldn't even be alive!!!"

Science must unlock the key to his miracle healing power.

Cortisone's a helluva drug..

Chapelle show?

So Stone is playing and has 2 assists in this game so he missed about 3 minutes because of the slash. So much for questionable for the rest of the series.

I'm shocked.  Shocked.

20 minutes prior to game time, Stone kicked open his hyperbaric chamber, pulled the IV tubes out of his arm, and stormed out of the ICU.  The doctors ran after him pleading "Sir, sir, you shouldn't even be alive!!!"

Science must unlock the key to his miracle healing power.

Cortisone's a helluva drug..

Chapelle show?

You knows it..

The Wild just upped our draft pick!

If Detroit beats Tampa, I think we're up to 25th... hard to really understand though but I think if none of Cdns, Anaheim and Tampa advance to conference finals, Jets pick 23rd

Go Flames.

Andrew Paterson @hustlerama

.@thesawch @RickRalphTSN cup winner picks 30 cup loser 29. Conf finalists 27-28. All other playoff teams ranked by points in reg season

• 2 weeks later...