Game 75: Habs @ Jets

IC Khari

Whatever Pavs is doing, keep it up.  Although I still dont like his habit of glaring at his D-men after a goal.  I dont recall many players glaring at him when he was playing poorly.

You look at the standings and two things spring to mind.  Will that final game against Calgary be a win=in, lose=out game?  And what are the odds we lose the tie-breaker and miss because of it.  That would be crushing.

Whatever Pavs is doing, keep it up.  Although I still dont like his habit of glaring at his D-men after a goal.  I dont recall many players glaring at him when he was playing poorly.

You look at the standings and two things spring to mind.  Will that final game against Calgary be a win=in, lose=out game?  And what are the odds we lose the tie-breaker and miss because of it.  That would be crushing.

How can you tell whether he's glaring at anyone specific or angry with himself.

To be fair I cannot.  But it has been reported by commentators and other media when he's done it in the past and on the first goal last night he was staring a hole through someone.  I thought it appeared to be the Jets D but I suppose it could also have been the Habs player.  Generally people dont glare at others when angry at themselves I dont think.

To be fair I cannot.  But it has been reported by commentators and other media when he's done it in the past and on the first goal last night he was staring a hole through someone.  I thought it appeared to be the Jets D but I suppose it could also have been the Habs player.  Generally people dont glare at others when angry at themselves I dont think.

Generally there are times when a person can be looking in a direction without looking at anyone specifically.

Heck, people have even been known to talk to one person while looking at another:

Well when you are screened by your d man or the puck bounces off him, yeah i'd get why he'd look at him, on the markov goal, i thought pavelec was more upset with himself than anybody else. I think he thought he should have had it to be honest, but... fact is he was screened by 2 guys, toby i believe was one and the other was a montreal player. It's a pretty normal reaction for goalies in the league to be a bit pissed about being screened by their own player. 

Well when you are screened by your d man or the puck bounces off him, yeah i'd get why he'd look at him, on the markov goal, i thought pavelec was more upset with himself than anybody else. I think he thought he should have had it to be honest, but... fact is he was screened by 2 guys, toby i believe was one and the other was a montreal player. It's a pretty normal reaction for goalies in the league to be a bit pissed about being screened by their own player. 

Usually (I hope) the goalie get's upset at the situation (being screened) and not at the player (didn't mean to and/or had to be there). There's a difference.

Usually (I hope) the goalie get's upset at the situation (being screened) and not at the player (didn't mean to and/or had to be there). There's a difference.

I really don't think he was pissed at the player. Just the situation.