Div. Final Sunday

Zontar

After so many years playing in the worst stadium in the league plus having pathetic teams, the faithful in Hamiltion have reason to celebrate. Good on them. I just hope they can give Calgary some reistance in the Grey Cup- probably the two best coaches in the CFL.

Mitchell is a good QB on a good ball team.  If he was playing in Wpg. he'd have the same experience and effectiveness as Willy imo.

Mitchell is a good QB on a good ball team.  If he was playing in Wpg. he'd have the same experience and effectiveness as Willy imo.

Sure but that's not Mitchell's fault. That's like saying if Willy played in Calgary he'd be an all star. It doesn't really matter.

Place was friggin amazing today.

You guys have endured a similar suffering to the Bombers in the last decade or so. It's a nice win for you guys and your fans. I may hate Kent Austin but it was good to see you and the Ticat fans get the win.
Yeah, congratulations to the Ticats. I've met a lot of Ticat fans in other stadiums and they've always been good guys. Plus, best uniforms in the CFL (aside from our blue and golds). And that boat thing was years ago, time to move on from it.

Definitely rooting for them next week. Love to see them slay the red giant.

Hypotheticals are useless. There's no way to tell one way or another. Besides, Willy was absolutely dreadful in the second half so I don't know what makes you think he might be as good as Mitchell. Willy still has a ton to prove.

Place was friggin amazing today.

You guys have endured a similar suffering to the Bombers in the last decade or so. It's a nice win for you guys and your fans. I may hate Kent Austin but it was good to see you and the Ticat fans get the win.
Yeah, congratulations to the Ticats. I've met a lot of Ticat fans in other stadiums and they've always been good guys. Plus, best uniforms in the CFL (aside from our blue and golds). And that boat thing was years ago, time to move on from it.

Definitely rooting for them next week. Love to see them slay the red giant.

wasn't that one of Glenns first times back in Winnipeg? Glenn probably encouraged that cause he's always got a chip on his shoulder over nonsense things.