Semi Final Sunday

Zontar

50 to 3

must be close to a record in a playoff

They're only up by 47.  They've got to get a couple more TD's to match the 68-7 game that began the dark times in Winnipeg.

ugh forgot about that

According to @CFLDaily: "Edmonton beat Winnipeg 68-7 in 1996 for the largest playoff victory in #CFL history. This currently is the 3rd largest."

Horrible day for the Lions, but I don't think there will be major changes in BC in the off season.  Benevides will keep his job.  Not sure Khari keeps his.  Washington put together a great defense for most of the season, so he keeps his job.  I can see a bunch of players getting changed out though.

1. Shame on Benevides and BC - zero intensity - no pushback-  on sidleines it looked like everyone cant wait to go home.

2. Crossover failed. If its supposed to be more fair and result in better football it did not. No way TOR serves up a gutless wonder like that.

3. Als defense is dirty. Woods is a psychopath

4. Dear TSN , Stop praising Crompton for ordinary, competent things QBs do every game in pro football .Thanks.

And I LIKE him that way. We need to sign him, biffy requirements and all.

Garcia is interested in an HC job, would like to see him as OC in Wpg. if he doesn't get any HC offers.

I would take Khari over all other candidates for offensive coordinator or whatever they are called now. I can see Khari becoming a head coach in a couple of years.

Anyone else notice that Crompton looks like he could audition for the role of Jesus in Godspell?

So, are you saying the Als had a little Divine Intervention on their behalf helping out today?

How else could you explain this debacle? Snow is just another form of water, and I definitely saw Crompton walking on top of it so......

Anyone think the Als stick with Crompton as their starting QB next season? He's far from flashy but he keeps winning.

Who else would they go to? They have no choice but to stick with Crompton. But, I don't see him doing nearly as well without Carter and potentially Green. He's still the worst starting QB in the league aside from maybe Glenn & Burris.

Anyone think the Als stick with Crompton as their starting QB next season? He's far from flashy but he keeps winning.

Who else would they go to? They have no choice but to stick with Crompton. But, I don't see him doing nearly as well without Carter and potentially Green. He's still the worst starting QB in the league aside from maybe Glenn & Burris.
Exactly. Which is why I assume they'd try to upgrade. Guys like Nichols, Tate and Brohm come to mind.

Exactly. Which is why I assume they'd try to upgrade. Guys like Nichols, Tate and Brohm come to mind.

Would any one of those guys be an upgrade over Crompton though? It seems like a lateral move at best. But, they should still try to bring in one of them as the number two who can push Crompton if they don't have any confidence in Tanner Marsh. There's no way they can go into next season with Alex Brink as the back up QB.