New coordinators for 2015?

gbill2004

Other names I'll be interested are Thorpe (DC) and Garcia (OC).

Thorpe signed an extension with Montreal, he aint going anywhere and Garcia? Please, he has less experience than every other guy listed, he's not even the OC in montreal.

Want a realistic name? Marcus Howell. 

Other names I'll be interested are Thorpe (DC) and Garcia (OC).

Thorpe signed an extension with Montreal, he aint going anywhere and Garcia? Please, he has less experience than every other guy listed, he's not even the OC in montreal.

Want a realistic name? Marcus Howell. 

Rumor is Millanovich will be out of Toronto by the end of the season. Not interested on extending there because of problems cause by ownership questions.

And don't be fooled by recent success of the Montreal club, Higgins is still on a rocky boat and I wont be surprised if they do another revamp this winter.

Popp will get his has hands on Millanovich the moment he becomes available, past relationship and success is hard to take for granted. Calvillo might plunge to the coaching waters next year and it would be an easy transition serving as QB coach / offensive assistant under his former OC. Thorpe may stay with the  Als but I woudnt be surprised if Millanovich bring Burke with him.

Markus Howell? I'm not sure if I would like him to be the next OC. He can't even coach our receivers well. I'll be more willing to brought Bob Dyce back to Winnipeg who has at least an experience as  a passing game coordinator, to be the OC.

Markus Howell... not bad, hadn't thought of him.

Maybe Dyce as OC and Howell at STC

Howell is a great idea for OC. I mean, he played for the Blue and has coached our outstanding receiving corps -- good enough for me. 

Was thinking, we should drive a Brinks van down to Walby's house and see if he will coach the O-line. He was a great player!

Also, I wonder if Blink would coach the running backs -- he was incredible! --- and then move Pierce to assistant HC. Pierce bleeds Blue and Gold so he stays of course. 

I'm thinking for DC we see if Juran Bolden would be interested. He loved Winnipeg!!

Not sure Dyce slipped to ST from OC when they had an opportunity to get a well established OC in Cortez they took it. Dyce would certainly be worth consideration as an OC

Might that not indicate that they were unsatisfied with Dyce as OC and went on the search for someone better? Just as likely probably more so!

Not sure Dyce slipped to ST from OC when they had an opportunity to get a well established OC in Cortez they took it. Dyce would certainly be worth consideration as an OC

Might that not indicate that they were unsatisfied with Dyce as OC and went on the search for someone better? Just as likely probably more so!

2010-2011 Riders has Doug Berry and Bob Dyce as OC's .

2010-2011 Riders has Doug Berry (running game) and Bob Dyce as OC's .

Howell is a great idea for OC. I mean, he played for the Blue and has coached our outstanding receiving corps -- good enough for me. 

Was thinking, we should drive a Brinks van down to Walby's house and see if he will coach the O-line. He was a great player!

Also, I wonder if Blink would coach the running backs -- he was incredible! --- and then move Pierce to assistant HC. Pierce bleeds Blue and Gold so he stays of course. 

I'm thinking for DC we see if Juran Bolden would be interested. He loved Winnipeg!!

I guess you're being funny... but Howell deserves as much or more consideration as Jarious Jackson, Maas or Steinhauer...

2010-2011 Riders has Doug Berry (running game) and Bob Dyce as OC's .

I guess you're being funny... but Howell deserves as much or more consideration as Jarious Jackson, Maas or Steinhauer...

Yeah, I was a bit tongue in cheek. ;-) 

Its very Riderfanish to assume a former player will be a good coach. 

Not sold on Howell yet for OC as really, what the heck has he done? 

Bobby Dyce is at least realistic as I know he still lives here. 

Except that everyone from the Riders has basically said that when Cortez came available they recognized a chance to get one of the best in the game and moved Dyce to STs. They didn't go looking to upgrade, but an upgrade was there and they took it. 

Except that everyone from the Riders has basically said that when Cortez came available they recognized a chance to get one of the best in the game and moved Dyce to STs. They didn't go looking to upgrade, but an upgrade was there and they took it. 

Perhaps...but if they were truly satisfied with Dyce...they would have stuck with him.

Perhaps...but if they were truly satisfied with Dyce...they would have stuck with him.
Over Cortez?? Only if they're mentally unstable....

No the point was they did something that a lot of teams are reluctant to do with coaches, they saw a chance to get one of the best and jumped at it because it made them better than sticking with someone else. Teams do it with players all the time, more should probably do it with coaches as well. 

I could definitely live without etch or bellfuelle prowling on our sidelines next season.... As for tracy... Is he really this horrid? His putrid performance (lirim not widthstanding) was the biggest shocker to me this season..