Sunseri benched

Mr. Perfect

Taman "had" Khari but he sure as hell didn't find him. BC did. The only reason he got Glenn was that SK had plethora at the time and he was able to snake Glenn by way of TO.

You don't give a GM credit for identifying backup qbs that are worth going after? Seems to me that We're giving Walters credit for bringing Willy here, why not give Taman his props for doing that twice for us?

Twice in 10 years... and I am not certain he was responsible for landing KJ. Ritchie would have been in on that one.

The Glenn trade in 05 or 06 was nice though.

Now list all the rubes he brought in.

And I am not pumping Walters tires for landing Willy. especially considering he openly admitted he had 1-2 QB's slotted ahead of him

Walters has never openly admitted this. Wow. Where do you get this BS from?

Openly? Perhaps not. Others close to the org all said Collaros and/or Henry Burris were on the dance card ahead of Willy. 

Were you around last off season?

Did Taman not bring Geroy Simon to the Peg also, and Dressler?

Taman "had" Khari but he sure as hell didn't find him. BC did. The only reason he got Glenn was that SK had plethora at the time and he was able to snake Glenn by way of TO. 

You don't give a GM credit for identifying backup qbs that are worth going after? Seems to me that We're giving Walters credit for bringing Willy here, why not give Taman his props for doing that twice for us?

Twice in 10 years... and I am not certain he was responsible for landing KJ. Ritchie would have been in on that one. 

And I am not pumping Walters tires for landing Willy. especially considering he openly admitted he had 1-2 QB's slotted ahead of him 

2 guys in 10 years... Khari Started for the team for 4 years and Glenn for 6... what's the problem here?

Glenn was hardly on solid ground for several of those years. 

Where was the competition? The grooming?

Fricken SK had Nylon, Burris, Glenn and Butler at once, and what did we have?

Walters has never openly admitted this. Wow. Where do you get this BS from?

Openly? Perhaps not. Others close to the org all said Collaros and/or Henry Burris were on the dance card ahead of Willy.

Were you around last off season?

Yes. Were you? Walters went after those 3 QBs as they became available. I'm calling your BS that you have any inside sources on this. McManus was on record saying he liked Willy more than Collaros.

Come on Gbill....when Walters lifts his left eyebrow when he talks about who his first choice was....I mean....it's pretty obvious he's telling us it was Collaros.  And when he scratches his left cheek...he was basically saying Burris was his next choice.  And when he coughed, not the hacking cough mind you but the slight wheezy type cough, he was blatantly telling us that we got stuck with Willy.  I mean, what are you guys...stupid?!?!  YOU CAN'T READ THE SIGNS OR WHAT!?!?!

Geez you guys act like you don't know anything sometimes?  It's obvious some people here have INSIDE INFORMATION after all.  They know more then the rest of us.  They'll never tell who there source is though.

...but I'm pretty sure the lamp post outside Bomber store has been leaking information.

Yep, my inside sources, who I refuse to reveal, tell me the Bombers almost signed Aaron Rodgers in the offseason, but McManus liked Brohm more, so Walters signed him instead.

Aw man...I can't believe we were that close to getting Rodgers.

Yep, my inside sources, who I refuse to reveal, tell me the Bombers almost signed Aaron Rodgers in the offseason, but McManus liked Brohm more, so Walters signed him instead.

Yep, Packers wanted Cory Watson for him, but Walters read this forum and then decided against pulling the trigger. That's what my inside source tells me.

Come on Gbill....when Walters lifts his left eyebrow when he talks about who his first choice was....I mean....it's pretty obvious he's telling us it was Collaros.  And when he scratches his left cheek...he was basically saying Burris was his next choice.  And when he coughed, not the hacking cough mind you but the slight wheezy type cough, he was blatantly telling us that we got stuck with Willy.  I mean, what are you guys...stupid?!?!  YOU CAN'T READ THE SIGNS OR WHAT!?!?!

Geez you guys act like you don't know anything sometimes?  It's obvious some people here have INSIDE INFORMATION after all.  They know more then the rest of us.  They'll never tell who there source is though.

...but I'm pretty sure the lamp post outside Bomber store has been leaking information.

Hey, -- I never said I had "inside sources" unless reading the Freep columnists and whatever the usual rubes like Madani are saying constitutes as such.  

But please, do continue arguing things that were never said. 

Missed it by that much..

Hey, -- I never said I had "inside sources" unless reading the Freep columnists and whatever the usual rubes like Madani are saying constitutes as such.  

But please, do continue arguing things that were never said. 

You can't fool me.  The lamp post sang like a canary.  WE KNOW WHAT IT TOLD YOU!

This has been a message from...SARCASTIC MAN!!!  *flies away*

....wasn't this thread about Sunseri?

Dressler?  Taman was the GM in Winnipeg when Dressler was signed by the Riders.

Taman brought Dressler in with the Bombers. Think it was 2007 but not sure, he was on your practice roster and was later cut. The next year he signed as a walk on with the Riders. I'll have to look it up because I'm second guessing myself now. Don't want to post mis- information.

Taman brought Dressler in with the Bombers. Think it was 2007 but not sure, he was on your practice roster and was later cut. The next year he signed as a walk on with the Riders. I'll have to look it up because I'm second guessing myself now. Don't want to post mis- information.

If that were true don't you think us Bomber fans would be raging about that still? At most Dressler was on the neg list at one point but he was never in town. 

If that were true don't you think us Bomber fans would be raging about that still? At most Dressler was on the neg list at one point but he was never in town. 

From Wiki

Dressler went undrafted in the 2008 NFL Draft and signed as a street free agent with the Saskatchewan Roughriders on May 13, 2008.

Dressler was on the Bombers neg list.

Yes he was, and Taman signed him to a try out contract. I don't know if that try out ever occurred. I can't find much information about it. It doesn't matter anyway. The reason I mentioned it was simply that Taman has made some good moves in his career..

Yes he was, and Taman signed him to a try out contract. I don't know if that try out ever occurred. I can't find much information about it. It doesn't matter anyway. The reason I mentioned it was simply that Taman has made some good moves in his career..

Careful, fake Duane Forde will come at you with a badger for suggesting that.

Again, nice straw man argument. 

I say Taman can't find QBs.... you say "you're wrong Taman has made some good moves in his career...." and then present a bunch of examples backing up your argument -- an argument that was never made in the first place. 

Next you're going to tell me how nice Taman was with you one day at Tim Hortons to refute how he used to trade away draft picks. 

Careful, fake Duane Forde will come at you with a badger for suggesting that.

It's King Of Multi Quote and Delusional Rambling. 

You're like if Matthew McConnahey's character in True Detective was an online football fanatic. 

This is incredibly disappointing.  Tino Sunshine had so much mileage left on the tires, now this wonderful nickname will sit on the shelf untouched like discount bologna.

Hey, even discount bologna has more mileage left than Sunseri.