Kenny Ploen likely to return this season

IC Khari

As I've been saying for the past 2 weeks...

@bigbser The word from Mr. Ploen and the Bombers' medical people is that there's an excellent chance of #11 returning to play QB at some point in 2014, (even though he is 79).

ken_ploen.jpg

Ken Ploen as Bomber QB in 2014: Is he too old?
He doesn't think so.

I guess Riders fans can start saying he's no good again?  ;)

jk. Good to always have the leagues stars return after being retired for almost 50 years. 

Taman's already offered us a first round pick and a lifetime supply of Fantuz Flakes for him.

The Fantuz flakes are not part of the deal. I wonder if Kenny can still scramble?

Opposing defences across the league are going to have to be on their toes. The Trigger likes to tuck the ball and try and run for a first down. AND It's confirmed, Harry Peter "Bud" Grant has agreed to return to The Peg, this Season! Heady times in Bomberville!

If there's one thing that has become abundantly clear over the last few days, it's that the level of sarcasm, satire and humour generally is far, far higher on this forum than it is on riderfans.com. :)

That's because some of the best and brightest CFL posters on the web are posting here and there's a good ration of good posters to crap posters simply because there's less crap posters. 

If there's one thing that has become abundantly clear over the last few days, it's that the level of sarcasm, satire and humour generally is far, far higher on this forum than it is on riderfans.com. :)

…..The funny bone……..funny-bone-6161_2.gif …….It's quite a phenomenon, but most Saskatchewanites are missing it.

Also worth noting is, the tendon that was torn in Durant's arm, I believe, is the tendon that leads to the humerus bone. 

Now isn't that ironic?

…..The funny bone……..funny-bone-6161_2.gif …….It's quite a phenomenon, but most Saskatchewanites are missing it.

Also worth noting is, the tendon that was torn in Durant's arm, I believe, is the tendon that leads to the humerus bone. 

Now isn't that ironic?

Definition of irony: the opposite of wrinkly.

This is great news for the Bomber faithful! Of course the number 11 jersey is available. The Bomber brain thrust must have know this was going to happen and reserved the jersey for "mr. Trigger".

Gonna have to buy a Bomber vintage jersey  & stamp  the #11 on it now.