Riders @ Ti-Cats

AtlanticRiderFan

The Riders offence was a discombobulated mess today. They may not win another game this year if this keeps up. Full panic mode over at Riderfans right now. MFranc is just a frantic mess beaking off some Bomber fan over there. Too funny. Make sure to give him the rough ride if he has the guts to show up here...he had some harsh words about the Bombers over there.

mfranc just likes to hear himself talk, doesn't really matter about what!

I was also amazed that the riders got called for holding a bunch of times today, saw those exact holds the last 2 games vs Winnipeg and not one was called.

maybe they actually got around to reviewing those games and realized they needed to actually call penalties.

Or maybe the league doesn't want the Bombers in the playoffs this year for some reason.

I was also amazed that the riders got called for holding a bunch of times today, saw those exact holds the last 2 games vs Winnipeg and not one was called.

maybe they actually got around to reviewing those games and realized they needed to actually call penalties.

Or maybe the league doesn't want the Bombers in the playoffs this year for some reason.

This year?  I think its been a few years ;)

I think they are just incredibly inconsistent.

What a shock. Exactly what I said was gonna happen is happening with Tino.

Blah, blah, blah...why do you always need to prove you were right? Blah, blah, blah...it's so exhausting. Blah, blah, blah...

What's wrong with patting yourself on the back? If you make a good call, there's nothing wrong with it.

Wasn't exactly going out on the limb.

This year?  I think its been a few years ;)

More likely, they just decided it was time for Saskatchewan to lose a game and Hamilton to win one.

Blah, blah, blah...why do you always need to prove you were right? Blah, blah, blah...it's so exhausting. Blah, blah, blah...

What's wrong with patting yourself on the back? If you make a good call, there's nothing wrong with it.

Not even about patting myself on the back, it was just incredibly obvious. We all knew it. I guess I should have said what *we* knew was going to happen.

The Riders offence was a discombobulated mess today. They may not win another game this year if this keeps up. Full panic mode over at Riderfans right now. MFranc is just a frantic mess beaking off some Bomber fan over there. Too funny. Make sure to give him the rough ride if he has the guts to show up here...he had some harsh words about the Bombers over there.

Hey sucka! Always lovely to see the gutless trolls show up and try to cause a ruckus.

Sunseri? He's got to get rid of the frickin ball. Standing around like a statue made the O-line look worse then it was. The TiCat interior defensive line is a beautiful thing (and Nationals too).

Offence and special teams were weak sauce. Defence? They had good coverage but Collaros was squeezing the ball into tight coverage all day with a quick release and good scrambling. This is the Collaros the TiCats wanted to see.

It's going to be tough without DD but there was plenty of blame to go around.

Peace and enjoy the bye week. It'll give you guys a chance to heal up.

Also, note that I wasn't on here acting like a jack ass after the Lion/Bomber game.

PS

Bombers suck

;)

Not even about patting myself on the back, it was just incredibly obvious. We all knew it. I guess I should have said what *we* knew was going to happen.

Tino sucked but I'll give him a few games before throwing him under the bus. Willy was gone anyways so I hope Cortez comes up with a young QB friendly package which has them getting rid of the ball quicker.

THIS is the guy that Rider fans thought was better than Willy?? LOL!

If you recall, Willy's first start a couple years ago vs Mtl he struggled big time as well.

That said, Sunseri's performance was very disappointing, it's like he just stood there like a statue. Easily one of the worst Riders QB games I've seen in over a decade. I think he gets one more shot to prove his worth then it's time to move on to Doege or Price. With the very good team that we have, it's tough wasting time on a QB that might get better.

Good news around Regina though is that it sounds like Durant could be back in time for playoffs. Fingers crossed.

Re Sunseri. It was one game, no question he looked aweful but so did many good QBs in their first game as a starter, ie Willy, Calvillo, etc.

Good thing is that if Sunseri doesn't pick it up quickly we have other options until Durant gets back.

I agree Perfect. I was was right when I said we'd go 3-0 against you guys this season. ;)

careful with your spinning there boys, you might just fly right off the earth.

No spinning. TiCats laid a beating on the Riders. Sunseri likely gets a half, or maybe a game, and then next man up.

Riders were willing to let go of Willy and give Sunseri the keys in this situation.  I'm betting he gets a whole lot more before Doege and/or Price get some reps.

No spinning. TiCats laid a beating on the Riders. Sunseri likely gets a half, or maybe a game, and then next man up.

Riders were willing to let go of Willy and give Sunseri the keys in this situation.  I'm betting he gets a whole lot more before Doege and/or Price get some reps.

Maybe or maybe not. Fortunately for the Riders there still in pretty good shape as far as making the playoffs go. The Redblacks have a decent defence but their offence is pretty suspect. I suspect that if Sunseri struggles again he will be pulled. FTR, Doege got lots of first team reps prior to the Hamilton game.

Yeah, sounds familiar….it's kinda like, one fumble from an RB…next man up.

Maybe or maybe not. Fortunately for the Riders there still in pretty good shape as far as making the playoffs go. The Redblacks have a decent defence but their offence is pretty suspect. I suspect that if Sunseri struggles again he will be pulled. FTR, Doege got lots of first team reps prior to the Hamilton game.

so are the Riders be willing to part ways with Sunseri because of Doege?

Yeah, sounds familiar….it's kinda like, one fumble from an RB…next man up.

If only it were that easy.

so are the Riders be willing to part ways with Sunseri because of Doege?

Sunseri will get his opportunity. IMO the worst thing that happened to Tino was throwing the INT early in the game. He started holding onto the ball far too long following that INT. Let's be honest here though, the way the TiCats played the Riders would have been in tough even with DD starting. Hamilton played a strong game in all three facets.

and when the next guy up gets thrown into the fire too quickly and looks bad? What then? You're in a situation Bomber fans know all too much about, might want stop spinning so much and learn from people with more experience.

What do you suggest? An injury has left the Riders in an undesirable position. They will give the kid a chance but he needs to show improvement.