Banjo Bowl!

IC Khari

This game just like the other 2  that we have played vs the riders will come down to turnovers, if we don't turn the ball over, we should win. If we do, who knows. That's really whats cost us the last 2 vs the riders, the riders haven't looked that great, they got a little bit lucky really, don't turn the ball over and we probably would have won both the previous meetings. Seems to me there is a poster (or 2, mainly just the one) who has no idea what he's talking about and has apparently watched different games, The reason we lost the last 2 vs them was the turnovers, if not for the turnovers, we win easily really. 

Really nice out today, no wind at all. 

I have my doubts on this one. I think we lose this one too - it will be close but we'll find a way to blow it (or the officiating will)

Really? 4 hrs before game time and all ready with the officiating?

The officiating in the CFL has been crap all season. I'm surprised you're surprised.

Must win for the Bombers.  Are they Mice or Men V2....    

Do they continue to play scared against the Riders or do they do something about it.  Today tells us everything about this team.

Better Go Bombers!

I'm sure you can explain this, as it makes no sense. Both previous games were close and no quit shown by The Blue. So go ahead...

Must win for the Bombers. Are they Mice or Men V2....

Do they continue to play scared against the Riders or do they do something about it. Today tells us everything about this team.

Better Go Bombers!

I'm sure you can explain this, as it makes no sense. Both previous games were close and no quit shown by The Blue. So go ahead...

The Riders came out after a short week, met the Bombers bouncing at mid field and took their Mojo. They have not been the same since.

I have my doubts on this one. I think we lose this one too - it will be close but we'll find a way to blow it (or the officiating will)

The officiating in the CFL has been crap all season. I'm surprised you're surprised.

Yes, that is true. But every game the Riders have won it's always because of the officiating according to the oppositions fans. Which is total b.s..

Yes, that is true. But every game the Riders have won it's always because of the officiating according to the oppositions fans. Which is total b.s..

I don't think nobody ever said that. I just think you are kidding yourself if you think rider fans don't ***** about the refs either. We all do, it's what fans do. At times we are wrong, at times, it's pretty obvious the refs are wrong. 

Unless the zebras up their incompetence It'll be a non-factor. We got this.

This is exactly what I told you all was going to happen, earlier this week. Wild is hugely missed, Moore slightly less missed and so many heads up asses. I really felt like this would happen. Gonna get worse, too, before it gets better...