Game Day Thread- Bombers vs Riders LDC

Nolby

Hope they have a way to stop Messam.

Should be able to cover Dressler. 

Offence. Don't have a clue. what's Sask weakest part of defence?

Although he doesn't seem like the type, Willy might have a little chip on his shoulder.

Really , should have beaten them last time.

Hate to be Capt Obvious...but keys to winning this game are generally the same as every other game...

For the players...

Dont turn the ball over

Control the clock...win the Time of Possession battle...keep their offense off the field as much as possible

Execute the game plan in all three phases mistake free

For the coaches...

Make adjustments to the gameplan as required...

If we do all of the above...we win...

Could come down to which team makes the least mistakes.

That's about as bold a prediction as the latest reebok jerseys. Avoiding mistakes has been paramount in the CFL for quite some time now.

Or as bold as the typical Gary Lawless analysis of "this game is going to be won or lost in the trenches".

We're lucky Messam has an injury, with our current roster we would have very little chance at stopping him...

lets see if we can manage to stop Mr. Allen who's a more balanced back, but still fairly powerful nonetheless

Messam is playing.  He is listed on the depth chart as a Fullback for this game.

We're lucky Messam has an injury, with our current roster we would have very little chance at stopping him...

lets see if we can manage to stop Mr. Allen who's a more balanced back, but still fairly powerful nonetheless

Messam is playing today. I was at Riders practice yesterday and I expect him to have a big role today.

Just put the finishing touches on a beauty Willy sign. Now making 16 signs to pass around our section making fun of Dressler. New York-Hunter Pence esque if ya know what I'm talking about. Dressler is dressing, right?

He's dressing for sure.  Darn happy to have him back.  Truly a class act.

Messam is playing today. I was at Riders practice yesterday and I expect him to have a big role today.

Bit of a strange move inserting Messam over Allen. I hope it backfires on them.

To clarify a bit.  McHenry is out for the season so Messam is dressing as a full back.  Both Allen and Ford are expected to see touches at the Tailback position.  All three are dressing.

To clarify a bit. McHenry is out for the season so Messam is dressing as a full back. Both Allen and Ford are expected to see touches at the Tailback position. All three are dressing.
FWIW Messam was taking reps with the starters as tailback yesterday.

To clarify a bit.  McHenry is out for the season so Messam is dressing as a full back.  Both Allen and Ford are expected to see touches at the Tailback position.  All three are dressing.

Ok got yea. Messam not that great of a blocker, need to expose that.