Roster Update

James

This year we are 6-3 using the players this coaching staff wants to use.  Last year we were 3-15 using the players many people on this board want to use.

Seriously people, are you complaining about winning?

These types of decisions have been made by Don Matthews, Wally Buono, and many other winning coaches before them.

cc74036eb226429e9076d58eed92a80b.gif

This year we are 6-3 using the players this coaching staff wants to use.  Last year we were 3-15 using the players many people on this board want to use.

These types of decisions have been made by Don Matthews, Wally Buono, and many other winning coaches before them.

cc74036eb226429e9076d58eed92a80b.gif

No kidding, I hope he fell off of his motorcycle before writing that post.

we were 3-1 with Sears in the lineup and 1-0 with Kromah in the line up... do you have a point you would like to make?

we were 3-1 with Sears in the lineup and 1-0 with Kromah in the line up... do you have a point you would like to make?

And 0-2 with 360 yards rushing against in the last two games Kuale played.

I'm all for corralling Kuale, installing Sears and Kromah, but man those are selective statistics.

Not really.  We gave up about 2 yards a carry without Kuale last week, even with Montreal trying to establish the run to help their QB's early.  They ran at will vs Ottawa last night.  Pretty clear who/what is getting picked on by opposing teams.

I'm all for corralling Kuale, installing Sears and Kromah, but man those are selective statistics.

Not really.  We gave up about 2 yards a carry without Kuale last week, even with Montreal trying to establish the run to help their QB's early.  They ran at will vs Ottawa last night.  Pretty clear who/what is getting picked on by opposing teams.

Of course that be attributed to other corrections as well, but I'm not going to do a blocking job for Kuale because frankly, I'm not a fan.

I'm still saying it's selective stats because they're after the fact, before corrections were made, and don't allow for proper game planning. 

But I do agree teams will target areas, as well as players.

Of course that be attributed to other corrections as well, but I'm not going to do a blocking job for Kuale because frankly, I'm not a fan.

I'm still saying it's selective stats because they're after the fact, before corrections were made, and don't allow for proper game planning. 

True, but the biggest difference is not having one MLB completely out of the play most of the time, usually because he's over pursuing.  I appreciate Kuale's effort, his intelligence not as much.  I'd love him as a rush end.

Tackles are a horrible stat to judge LB's, but Kuale has 19 in 8 games.  That's a joke.  Like if an OL came up to the bench press at the combine and did 2 reps.

True, but the biggest difference is not having one MLB completely out of the play most of the time, usually because he's over pursuing.  I appreciate Kuale's effort, his intelligence not as much.  I'd love him as a rush end.

Tackles are a horrible stat to judge LB's, but Kuale has 19 in 8 games.  That's a joke.  Like if an OL came up to the bench press at the combine and did 2 reps.

That number of tackles takes Ian Wild 2 games to accumulate.

In this case I would agree, 19 tackles, in the games he has played, is a really bad stat.

Always seems a little bit late arriving at the scene…hmm.

The only concern for me is that we replace Vega with Fraser because he did well in essentially one full game but then sit Kromah after he helps shut down Whitaker.  I don't have a lot of faith in Kuale v. Messam.  We'll find out soon enough...

Pretty sure Vega has a bad case of turf toe and they don't want it to get worse.  That injury is going to effect him for the rest of the season so not pursing Hall makes even less sense.

Wild had 18 tackles in the last game alone. I'm not sure how many Kromah had, but he was way more noticeable than Kuale ever was and if we get run over by Messam and whomever the Roughies use on Sunday, I am going to be really ticked and will start to question the collective wisdom of the coaches.

Wild had 18 tackles in the last game alone. I'm not sure how many Kromah had, but he was way more noticeable than Kuale ever was and if we get run over by Messam and whomever the Roughies use on Sunday, I am going to be really ticked and will start to question the collective wisdom of the coaches.

Just keep repeating.  Bombers must have a plan, must have a plan, must have a plan.....

That roster is as bad as the gravel road that is now the trans canada highway

You got that right! What the heck is going on in Mb? Once you get into Sk - now that's a highway! They better do it right as next time I make that drive I don't want to be bouncing all over. Pretty embarrasing for a 'national' highway - makes the province look real real bad. 

I'll take a healthy sears at the end of the season.

Kuale is meh , its not like opposing teams each rampant on us only because of him. I think it's more so the system then just one guy.

Plus he more then likely will late hit Durant putting Sunseri in the game.