4 imports on OL this week?

gbill2004

yeah as long as Morley and Greaves are healthy they are starting. Unless we've gone "Etch" on the offence and are now going to start six O-line men, with one being an eligible receiver. That's not as crazy as it sounds given Dan Knapp's background as a tight end. On second thought, it is as crazy as it sounds.

With 3 imports on oline would really difficult to get sears in the starting line up

And one of the imports (between Unamba and Cotton) will sit down.. probably Cotton.

Stoudermire will be the emergency RB, if something happen to Grigsby

What about Volny?  Is he hurt or something?

I was at practise.  Goosen and Neufeld were spectators.  Jarvis Jones got all the reps that I saw at RG.  Sears played with scout team D.  I didn't see him rotate into the starting D at all...Unamba and Stoudermire did rotate into the starting D.  Looks like Kuale gets back into the lineup over Kromah based on personnel packages for starting D at this practise.

Looks like Kuale gets back into the lineup over Kromah based on personnel packages for starting D at this practise.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

That sucks.  Why would O'Shea remove Kromah when the run D looked so good last week?

Cuz if you asked O'shea he would say that Kuale has played well this year.  Final answer.

Looks like Kuale gets back into the lineup over Kromah based on personnel packages for starting D at this practise.

That sucks.  Why would O'Shea remove Kromah when the run D looked so good last week?

Cuz if you asked O'shea he would say that Kuale has played well this year.  Final answer.

But he hasn't.  Kromah looked way better. 

Well O'Shea also implied that Alex Hall wouldn't be an upgrade on DL either. I am thinking that O'Shea is not immune from playing favourites. 

I'm not sure why Wild wasn't Defensive Player of the Week...Fraser and Vega were also rotating in with the first team D as was Louie Richardson...Based on what I saw at practise, it may be that they're toying with the idea of having our 4 DI's consist of

one LB, (Kuale/Wild)

one DB (looks like Unamba over Sears at this point)

one returner, (looks like Stoudermire who also got reps with 1st team D)

one DLineman, (instead of dressing Cotton)

I think this makes sense given we know we're going to get a heavy of dose of Sask's run game.

Cotton wasn't getting 1st team reps at this practise...I didn't see him in any of the packages on O either.

I'm not sure why Wild wasn't Defensive Player of the Week...Fraser and Vega were also rotating in with the first team D as was Louie Richardson...because Sask's run game is so dominant at this point, it may be that they're toying with the idea of having our 4 DI's consist of

one LB, (Kuale/Wild)

Cotton wasn't getting 1st team reps at this practise...I didn't see him in any of the packages on O either.

Wild didn't get POTW because McCoil scored twice on D. That wins you the award every week.

I'm not sure why Wild wasn't Defensive Player of the Week...Fraser and Vega were also rotating in with the first team D as was Louie Richardson...because Sask's run game is so dominant at this point, it may be that they're toying with the idea of having our 4 DI's consist of

one LB, (Kuale/Wild)

Wild didn't get POTW because McCoil scored twice on D. That wins you the award every week.

Agreed, and If Leggett's 3 Interceptions wouldn't get you Player of the week, 14 tackles (while formidable) wouldn't either