Argos Release Johnson, Sinkfield and Dwight Anderson

Mr Dee

Maybe they are just releasing players who haven't really done much with them? Not sure why releasing 3 players, i guess maybe some people have heard of them? is that the reason? cuz some have heard of them? but not sure why releasing 3 players is a big deal..

Anderson? Discovered he was a ******, more of a distraction than a help

Johnson? Slaton and Steele

Sinkfield? Obviously, he has not play that well.. Had a chance to step up with all the argo injuries and didn't.

The marketing people? I'd release half of them too if only 10-15,000 people showed up, why bother paying marketing people when it's not working... I refuse to admit that argos are the problem in Toronto, The problem is the Rogers Centre, It's the biggest issue the argos have. If they could get out of the Rogers Centre in to a 25,000 seat stadium of their own, They would probably sell it out. 

Madani was on Twitter today bitching about Braley. I think the Argos are in deep ****. Looks like another big "marketing loan" coming their way this year so they can stay afloat. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Wettenhalls fold the tent too now that the going has gotten tough.

Good thing the CFL didn't cave to the PA's picture of sunshine and rainbows when it comes the the health of the league.

Anderson took a lot of bad penalties,  Sinkfield dropped lots of passes and was doing nothing on returns,  Slaton and Steele simply are better players....

Also dropping salary to make a pitch for Dressler....

This is the Argos. They are probably waiting for some over the hill big name receiver to get cut from the NFL so they can sign him. Andre Rison 2.0.

Anderson took a lot of bad penalties,  Sinkfield dropped lots of passes and was doing nothing on returns,  Slaton and Steele simply are better players....

Also dropping salary to make a pitch for Dressler....

This is the Argos. They are probably waiting for some over the hill big name receiver to get cut from the NFL so they can sign him. Andre Rison 2.0.

Making room for Ochocinco?

Madani was on Twitter today bitching about Braley. I think the Argos are in deep ****. Looks like another big "marketing loan" coming their way this year so they can stay afloat. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Wettenhalls fold the tent too now that the going has gotten tough.

Good thing the CFL didn't cave to the PA's picture of sunshine and rainbows when it comes the the health of the league.

CFL must be doing okay if owners and presidents keep giving away massive amounts of tickets for no reason...

Read Madani's twitter feed the other day and he seems to be of a belief that Wetenhall is going to want out soon. Although with exception to the team losing money, that's the first I've heard of it. 

The situation in Toronto is getting bad, people are leaving or getting fired, the team's already almost non existent marketing budget has been slashed and according to Scianetti, they'll have no marketing to speak of by mid September.

According to this report http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/25/give-argos-a-failing-grade-at-seasons-halfway-mark, the team's football operations are among the lowest paid in the league and Barker is having recruitment issues due to lack of funds. The League really should push Braley to sell, it looks to me that he is causing a lot more damage to that franchise rather than assisting / caretaking it.